• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

You went to a Kylie concert? Purposely?

Fuck yeah! Love her. It was funny, I went with my fiancee and a friend of ours and they decided to go sit in the seats (it got moved to a different venue so there weren't really specific seat numbers assigned). So I was by myself on the floor surrounded by mostly all very gay men.

Oddly enough, this was her first ever US tour.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Del Piero with his son.

BLDmFVYCEAAamVB.jpg

That's why it is a straight swap for Higuaín :D

iHzrIOE8XYhpY.gif

Not even for C.Ronaldo.

and yeah Swift isn't ugly. I'm not super into her but find her but at least find her a lot prettier than the typical 10/10 model (like that gif from last week), a face with a bit of personality pls. That is of course not me saying I wouldn't put my penis in any of theirs faginas. I would and I would probably prematurely ejaculate, but there's so many pretty girls on the internet.

pappe

Tbh I wouldn't be surprised if we only signed one cm this summer. I know we need two but my feeling is we'll sign one and then assess our options over the course of the season. If we're still struggling then sign another one next summer.

I'd like another skilled passer in the team as we'd be screwed if Carrick missed any long period of matches through injury. Fellaini would and some extra defensive cover to midfield and he's also a goal threat. He'd be a decent addition to the team. I wouldn't mind if we signed Strootman and Fellaini this summer.
I think Jones is capable of doing the job Fellaini does defensively. Just needs time to grow into that position and when Rio or Vidic are done he can take over.

Hixx

At 10?

May watch.

FUCKKKKKKK

MUST RESIST.

[IMG.]http://i.cr3ation.co.uk/dl/s1/gif/a095b62ba601cdf2e9b5ff3d0e9c8069_ktoure2.gif[/IMG]

Yeah it's really tempting me too, if I hadn't recently got Dark Souls and XCom it'd have been a no-brainer.

FootballFan

scoreboard.ashx

Cool picture. I was pretty impressed by the youngsters for both teams in the first half (although the Danish? Chelsea CB didn't seem to stand out much) -- I'd only heard of Rusnack in passing from reading EDS game reports but he looked pretty good! Nice pace and he was good with the ball at his feet. Needed to put a little more oomph into his passes though -- clearly wasn't used to how quickly PL defenders close down and intercept a ball.

That Danish CB was the one that stood out the most for me.

Fry

Lahm on tomorrow:
"Wake up, have breakfast, training, have lunch, nap, take cake and coffee and then hopefully win the match and celebrate."

Koko

Banned
I can see him doing pretty well under Cunte.
KuGsj.gif

I wouldn't be surprised he has more than good most of the time that he has played for us. And considering that we don't know at which level Marcelo will come back I would be disappointed if we sell him.

Meier

That Danish CB was the one that stood out the most for me.
I was just watching on my phone intermittently so I probably missed out on some things. From what it seemed like to me, City were constantly on the attack though in the first half and it seemed like it was mostly just Cech and City themselves preventing the team from scoring. Either way though, I was impressed. The young players didn't appear to be weak links when I was watching.

dc89

Watching this Champions League show. Shit, United have had some journeymen over the year.

Alan Smith. Christ on a bike.

DE ROSSI BACK HEEL SCREAMER AGAINST UNITED!!! TXIKI PLSSSS!

FootballFan

Latest rumour sends Valdes to Monaco.

And ter Stegen to Barça.

I really hope this is true. Monaco might pay an insane amount for Valdes. They might even pay 5 times his value(so around 2million new zealand dollars).

And ter Stegen instead of Reina. That would be great. Stop trying to make the team full of La Masia when it hurts us on the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom