• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shagwell

Posting for new page:

Is anyone watching the Graham Norton show?

Will Smith is on promoting his new movie when out of nowhere Jazzy Jeff comes on stage ad starts rapping with Smith.

Then Carlton Banks ran on and did his Fresh Prince dance.

Fucking television gold.

Gonna have to see that.

dc89

Posting for new page:

Is anyone watching the Graham Norton show?

Will Smith is on promoting his new movie when out of nowhere Jazzy Jeff comes on stage ad starts rapping with Smith.

Then Carlton Banks ran on and did his Fresh Prince dance.

Fucking television gold.

That does sound pretty rad.

Gonna have to see that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zbZct9Ey-CI

I think I've delivered a link.

Arnie looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=59047681&postcount=1682

Legalised piracy. Jesus fuck boy. Look up 'exhaustion of rights'.

ibigTodbCL1ofK.jpg

TeegsD

I can't believe Moutinho and James are finally moving and to Monaco of all places. Its barely a step up from the Portuguese League...

I hope they like to waste away like Hulk and Witsel

Lightning

Banned
Arnie looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=59047681&postcount=1682

Legalised piracy. Jesus fuck boy. Look up 'exhaustion of rights'.
I like that post and he makes valid points. I'm not seeing the big problem.

I can't believe Moutinho and James are finally moving and to Monaco of all places. Its barely a step up from the Portuguese League...

Is it true about the 69mil and 1mil to screw Sporting out of a few mil?

WOW HOLY SHIT

FAST & FURIOUS 6.... what a film, I would say it's even better than Five. I liked the setup and story of 5 more but damn they went all out on this one and delivered on nearly every front. It's ridiculous, at one point the audience even clapped because of the awesomeness. Clapping NEVER happens in German cinemas.

If your talking about the bit someone or something launches through the air and something happens, that was easily one of the most stupid things I've ever seen in a movie.

The suspension of disbelief was broken at the point. I could hear people laughing at how unrealistic it was, even for a Fast & Furious film.

I like that post and he makes valid points. I'm not seeing the big problem.

It's to do with the law preventing entities from having everlasting monopoly rights over their IP. The law exists to prevent them fucking over the customer and essentially asserting that the consumer doesn't have ownership rights to anything they buy. And yet people on GAF would willfully subjugate their consumer rights so that poorly managed games companies who can't manage their development budgets vis a vis consumer expectations can erode consumer rights so they can have some more money for their next vanity project.

fuenf

If your talking about the bit someone or something launches through the air and something happens, that was easily one of the most stupid things I've ever seen in a movie.

The suspension of disbelief was broken at the point. I could hear people laughing at how unrealistic it was, even for a Fast & Furious film.

yep that one, amazingly their was more clapping than laughing.
I had no problem suspending my disbelief there one it was a giant fuck yeah moment. The infinite runway however, took me completely out of the movie. Overall it's a better fim than 5 but I think I'll like 5 more because it's basically a giant feel good movie.

FootballFan

It's to do with he law preventing entities from having everlasting monopoly rights over their IP. The law exists to prevent them fucking over the customer and essentially asserting that the consumer doesn't have ownership rights to anything they buy. And yet people on GAF would willfully subjugate their consumer rights so that poorly managed games companies who can't manage their development budgets vis a vis consumer expectations can erode consumer rights so they can have some more money for their next vanity project.

7w8cr6K.gif

Arnie can really embarrass himself sometimes, thus the life of a Liverpool fan.

4x9nR.gif

jtb

Banned
It's to do with he law preventing entities from having everlasting monopoly rights over their IP. The law exists to prevent them fucking over the customer and essentially asserting that the consumer doesn't have ownership rights to anything they buy. And yet people on GAF would willfully subjugate their consumer rights so that poorly managed games companies who can't manage their development budgets vis a vis consumer expectations can erode consumer rights so they can have some more money for their next vanity project.

this is already the case with most downloaded stuff, whether music/movies/ebooks/iOS apps/etc. and PC games. DRM, in general, is pretty prevalent these days. I don't see the xbox one policy (I'm not totally clear on what exactly the policy is... but as I understand it, it's a single-user license?) setting any kind of new precedent here.

Timurid

They're going to crank up the 7th film

yep that one, amazingly their was more clapping than laughing.
I had no problem suspending my disbelief there one it was a giant fuck yeah moment. The infinite runway however, took me completely out of the movie. Overall it's a better fim than 5 but I think I'll like 5 more because it's basically a giant feel good movie.

Ah I almost forgot about the infinite runway. And the fact that they didn't check if the bad guy and the Asian guy's girlfriend were dead, probably so they can do a BUT THEY SURVIVED for one of them in the next film

^^ Fast 6 stuff

Wilbur

Banned
Doing a shit in the club toilets. Arnie I saw a Viking. Love you footyGAF I hope we survive the final.

Catch you all on my next shit

Arnie

Alright let's have it off.

I don't care about the new policy in any way because used games are terrible and should be stopped. I'm not enough of a goober to get outraged over not being able to borrow my friend's game, and I think a healthier industry is better for the variety of games we'll see next generation.

And this has nothing to do with console choice because I'm buying a PS4.

Never shit in a club. It'll throw you off your game.

HOLD IT
A good shit can turn an average night into a great night.

All about getting your body in the right place.

Yes, escaping a two team league to one where there is actual competition is wasting away. They still get to play in the CL and contend for winning the domestic league. At worst, you can call it a lateral move except they get to be quite a bit richer.

fuenf

Ah I almost forgot about the infinite runway. And the fact that they didn't check if the bad guy and the Asian guy's girlfriend were dead, probably so they can do a BUT THEY SURVIVED for one of them in the next film

^^ Fast 6 stuff

It seemed like no one but Han cared about her death, they didnt even include her in the prayer at the end.

^^ Fast 6 stuff

Alright let's have it off.

I don't care about the new policy in any way because used games are terrible and should be stopped. I'm not enough of a goober to get outraged over not being able to borrow my friend's game, and I think a healthier industry is better for the variety of games we'll see next generation.

And this has nothing to do with console choice because I'm buying a PS4.

Why are used games terrible compared to other used goods then?

dc89

I a game looks good enough, I'll buy it new and on day one or very close to launch. If it doesn't, well I hold out for a cheaper new price or pick it up used.

I'd say I'm more than a good customer in that regards, I'm happy to drop £40 where I deem it necessary.

LTWheels

To be honest I was thinking the last time I purchased a used game. It was DOA3 and Metal Slug on the xbox 1. Games fall in price so quickly these days.

jtb

Banned
Why are used games terrible compared to other used goods then?

You can't resell all kinds of other software. You can't resell an album downloaded from iTunes. You can't resell a book you buy on the Kindle. You can't resell iOS apps. This line in the sand was crossed and trampled years and years ago, even with video games (see: Steam, any CD key system).

Microsoft can do what they want with their console. Consumer rights have nothing to do with it. Don't want to participate in this particular walled garden? then don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom