• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

I wanted to send 3DS FootyGaf a Reus Swapnote before the final but the ink limit has me suffering again. I'll try and find a way around it though and would love it if any of you would participate.

I won't be home until 7 but I'll take a look!
I need to add Wilbz too

Clegg

Been mentioned that Cavani has agreed personal terms with Madrid? Papers saying a fee now needs to be agreed with Napoli.

UERrZmn.png

avaya

There are 2-1 more Dortmund fans around my area (Piccadilly Circus) than Bayern fans.

Place feels odd, never seen so many Germans in London.

/this is not even my final form

Woah, the city is so packed already.
There was a huge line outside of the bvb fanshop. A freind's gf tried to buy a new shirt today, said even the normal ass stores have been ravaged and only some kid's sizes were still available.

Think me and some friends will have to settle for a pub outside the city center because we're supposed to meet at around 8.

Too bad there will be no public viewing in the stadium.

BORUSSIA BORUSSIA BORUSSIA

Platini: I will be tired about financial fair play. We can speak about football, too.

Samuel: But it is football, isn’t it? It is football.

Platini: It is football.

Samuel: That’s what I was going to ask you about. Because one of the people who you have got in charge of financial fair play is Jean-Luc Dehaene. He was in charge of a bank that needed to be bailed out £5.18billion. Not euros, pounds. How can he be in charge of financial fair play? He was meant to come here to speak and the bank went skint on that day and he had to cancel. How can he be telling a football club, this is how you run your football club?

Platini: What do you want I answer?

Samuel: Just an answer. How?

Platini: OK. I miss a penalty one day and I score a goal the day after.

Samuel: It’s a bit bigger than that, Michel, come on.

Platini: OK, it’s not an answer. But he is at the beginning of the procedure, he has a contract for some years and we will see at the end of his contract, what we can do. But he is from the beginning, let us finish the procedure and then we will see what’s happened. But he was Prime Minister of Belgium with big success. OK, he lost one goal, he is not he is a bad player because he lost one goal.

Samuel: His bank lost £9.73bn.

Platini: OK, two goals.

KuGsj.gif

Hackbert

damn i am envious... my flatmate is in London right now for the weekend to party with Dortmund Fans... must be nice to have rich parents ^^"

Smash them Bayern. Third time is the charme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom