• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bud

9zKnTM7.png

0lJRALB.png

Wes

venison crêpe
Betfair are doing the following:

If Arjen Robben scores during 90 minutes we'll refund losing bets up to €/£50 on First Goalscorer, Last Goalscorer or Correct Score.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
de-laurentiis10.jpg

Aurelio De Laurentiis on Mazzarri joining merda : you can make a wife stay with money but if she’s decided to fuck with someone else, she WILL fuck with someone else.

I fear for Benitez.

FootballFan

de-laurentiis10.jpg

Aurelio De Laurentiis on Mazzarri joining merda : you can make a wife stay with money but if she’s decided to fuck with someone else, she WILL fuck with someone else.

I fear for Benitez.

You gotta admit, as crazy/stupid as De Laurentiis is, some of his comments are gold.

subtles

Do you guys think Reus will be asked to carry out Götze's defensive/transitional duties or will a central midfielder be pushed further up?

(It would be ironic if Sahin played further up after criticizing Rodgers for that.)

Will Klopp go back to the 4-3-3 that failed against Bayern this season?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Do you guys think Reus will be asked to carry out Götze's defensive/transitional duties or will a central midfielder be pushed further up?

(It would be ironic if Sahin played further up after criticizing Rodgers for that.)

Will Klopp go back to the 4-3-3 that failed against Bayern this season?

I think he'll go for a 4-2-3-1 with Großkreutz on the left and Reus playing Gotze's role.

So:

--------------Bender----Gündogan-----------
Blaszczykowski---------Rues---------Großkreutz
-------------------------Lewa-------------------

subtles

Not going to happen. Sahin wasn't the only one that criticized that. Klopp did as well.

I saw that interview but one of the reasons we were forced to play Sahin there was because we didn't have a playmaker at the time. If Dortmund will play deeper as they are expected to what if Reus can't handle Martinez as Götze did Alonso? Is he going to push up Gundogan? Isn't the concept fundamentally the same?

I think he'll go for a 4-2-3-1 with Großkreutz on the left and Reus playing Gotze's role.

So:

--------------Bender----Gündogan-----------
Blaszczykowski---------Rues---------Großkreutz
-------------------------Lewa-------------------

I'm sure that's what Bayern are preparing for, but substitutions are a part of the game and the shape will change depending on the options left. Dortmund at the moment don't have a particularly strong bench compared to Bayern.

I saw that interview but one of the reasons we were forced to play Sahin there was because we didn't have a playmaker at the time.If Dortmund will play deeper as they are expected to what if Reus can't handle Martinez as Götze did Alonso? Is he going to push up Gundogan? Isn't the concept fundamentally the same?

Gundogan can be pushed up. He used to play there.

subtles

Gundogan can be pushed up. He used to play there.

I am aware, but not in the tactical framework of Dortmund, not that it means much. I was simply referring to the irony of.....never mind. Sorry for any inconvenience. I am simply sad Sahin left. I am no Spec1al, just a suffering Liverpool fan.

dc89

Those Klopp images are amazing. Looking forward to tonight!

I realllllllly want Dortmund to do it.
My head says Bayern.
My heart and says Dortmund.

COME ON KLOBB!

subtles

I wanted to send 3DS FootyGaf a Reus Swapnote before the final but the ink limit has me suffering again. I'll try and find a way around it though and would love it if any of you would participate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom