• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bud23

indeed

935749_4757261459241_1684253643_n.jpg

Marca is becoming a sensationalist piece of shit. A crap newspaper, just seeking to attract visitors to its website, publishing delirious bullshit.

Good luck for today, Dortmund and Bayern gaf.

I can´t see Bayern losing a final again, but the call of nature is powerful, Bayern in their natural habitat again etc

Bayern-Munich-Players1.jpg

Again? I fucking hope so.

Zabojnik

I hope the PS4 delivers on the 'updating & downloading content when off' front. I fucking hate updating stuff on the PS3. It piles up and takes FOREVER.

Zabojnik

As I've said before, I don't particularly care who wins today. However, the last time I was so absolutely sure a side (Bayern) will win the final was back when Inter won it with Mou.

kingslunk

Hopefully I don't have to experience another bayern champions league loss for the 2nd year straight. Hopefully my winning sports drought will end today.

I'll be watching it with me mates so I'm probably not going to be posting much tonight. I'd like to wish both Bayern and Dortmund good luck. May the best team win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom