• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MPW

lets see if bayern can win back 2 back cl

next season bayern will be even stronger with gotze so it can very much happen

want to see barca vs bayern, real madrid vs chelsea in knock out stage

Blablurn

bayernjubeltbutp.gif

Blablurn

What are Bayern fans attachment to this player? I prefer Muller, so damn awesome Muller.

Our interest isn't true either. Just rubbish that rumour and honestly do not want him.

Wenger get us Mignolet!

Müller is awesome but Schweini is our capitano! I just wanted to say.... Schweini deserves it even more cause it was his 3rd final but then I remembered it was also Müller's 3rd one lol. Crazy what he has been through in his career already!

MPW

What are Bayern fans attachment to this player? I prefer Muller, so damn awesome Muller.

Our interest isn't true either. Just rubbish that rumour and honestly do not want him.

Wenger get us Mignolet!

fuck both

Lahm > all other bayern players

Mastadon

Banned
Yeah he did. None of the Bayern players really stood out for me. Robben I guess, but more for his misses really. Another reason why it's hard to give one of them the Ballon d'Or.

Martinez was great for them last night. Shame DMs don't have a chance getting the Ballon d'Or.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Robben says Sneijder called him and told him they both won champions League meanwhile Madrid still can't win la Decima

:eek:

Yeah he did. None of the Bayern players really stood out for me. Robben I guess, but more for his misses really. Another reason why it's hard to give one of them the Ballon d'Or.

Yeah, it was a collective effort! But if I had to pick ONE, it's Thomas Müller.

Robben was better/more effective than Ribery in Europe. (4 goals 2 assists vs 1 goal 2 assists)

FootballFan

I EVEN REMOVED LUNCH BOX FROM MY IGNORE LIST HAHAHA

cause i dont care anymore.

we won it, dude! geeeeet the fuuuuuck oooouuutt

:loooooooooool Ffuuuuckk yessss

1G57HBK.gif
1G57HBK.gif
1G57HBK.gif
1G57HBK.gif

You should use that gif for everyone bla.

Either Neymar will us the CL next season or Pep will be the first to get a team to win it twice in a row. Amazing

Blablurn

:eek:

Yeah, it was a collective effort! But if I had to pick ONE, it's Thomas Müller.

Robben was better/more effective than Ribery in Europe. (4 goals 2 assists vs 1 goal 2 assists)

hahahahahaha, awesome sneijder

yeah, seriously. whats happening with ribery on the big stage? but it doesnt matter cause the collective has won it!!! ITS ALL ABOUT THE COLLECTIVE!!

and damn, out of all people robben! I was cursing at him the whole time!! THE WHOLE FUCKING TIME! AND THEN HE SCORED

:loooooooooool Ffuuuuckk yessss

1G57HBK.gif
1G57HBK.gif
1G57HBK.gif
1G57HBK.gif

You should use that gif for everyone bla.

Either Neymar will us the CL next season or Pep will be the first to get a team to win it twice in a row. Amazing

hahaha, that was my old avatar. i miss animated avatars ;_;

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
In a way, we helped Bayern beat Barca and win the final. How? By injuring Kroos. :p

Robben was a super sub when Kroos was around, wasn't he?

Lightning

Banned
He drove Pep out of Spain with his style, broke Barca with Tito, now has moved on. I'd say job well done aside from this year where Casillas put up more of a fight than Barca and Pep.

In a way, we helped Bayern beat Barca and win the final. How? By injuring Kroos. :p

Robben was a super sub when Kroos was around, wasn't he?
We helped them the most. We gave them a kick up the pants wake up call. You clowns couldn't even score a goal!

qindarka

Banned
Mourinho isn't winning anything with Chelsea next year, especially since they won't be getting an elite striker with players like Falcao, Cavani and Lewandowski all being taken already.

The last games of the Russian League season start in two hours :( After that there's nothing but international football and transfer muppetry to sustain me. At least this last day should be exciting, 5 teams fighting for 3 Europa League spots. Hope Spartak misses out!

FootballFan

He drove Pep out of Spain with his style, broke Barca with Tito, now has moved on. I'd say job well done aside from this year where Casillas put up more of a fight than Barca and Pep.

LOL

- Pep gave him his biggest loss of all time and won more trophies in one season than Mou did in his whole time at Madrid..
- In Tito's time: Tito: 1 Trophy, beating Mou by 10+ points. Mourinho: 0 trophies, losing to a shitty loliga team in a final. Then tries to get himself fired with stupid comments.
- Moved on? I didn't know that is what they call failing these days.

What do you think he will be remembered for? I'll tell you. He will be remembered for losing 5-0, failing to win the CL and fighting with his own players then running away.

No matter what you say, that is what he will be remembered for in his time at Madrid.

Lightning

Banned
The last games of the Russian League season start in two hours :( After that there's nothing but international football and transfer muppetry to sustain me. At least this last day should be exciting, 5 teams fighting for 3 Europa League spots. Hope Spartak misses out!
So what are the best and worst case scenarios for Zenit?

I really hope Sociedad slip up against Madrid and Valencia beat Grenada. That will mean the German, Italian and Spanish teams in the qualifiers are all seeded and we can't draw them.

So what are the best and worst case scenarios for Zenit?

I really hope Sociedad slip up against Madrid and Valencia beat Grenada. That will mean the German, Italian and Spanish teams in the qualifiers are all seeded and we can't draw them.

For Zenit? Well we're guaranteed to finish second in the league behind CSKA which means we'll start next year's CL in the third qualifying round. We'll be seeded there and if we make it through to the playoff round we'll be seeded if Valencia or Lyon don't qualify. Vamos Sociedad, Granada and Stade Rennes! Even if we're not seeded though I think we can give any of the seeded teams(including Arsenal) plenty of trouble and nobody will be happy to have drawn us.

FootballFan

What's with you and overrated players? :p

Just playin'. Cbf looking through my history but I'm not a big fan of Sneijder. But if he makes fun of Madrid he moves up straight away.

Whats this Neymar hate? Bullshit. Messi & Neymar playing together will be godly.

Everyone wants him to fail for no other reason than just to see him fail.

Personally I'd rather see more realllly great players in the world. Ronaldo and Messi are not enough. Sucks that people want to see a 21 year old fail just because*.

I want Zidane, Dinho, Henry etc like players playing all the time, everywhere(except Madrid).

*Jealousy.

Lightning

Banned
For Zenit? Well we're guaranteed to finish second in the league behind CSKA which means we'll start next year's CL in the third qualifying round. We'll be seeded there and if we make it through to the playoff round we'll be seeded if Valencia or Lyon don't qualify. Vamos Sociedad, Granada and Stade Rennes! Even if we're not seeded though I think we can give any of the seeded teams(including Arsenal) plenty of trouble and nobody will be happy to have drawn us.
We recruit properly and I don't care who we play. I want an easy team though because I would rather us start strongly in the EPL than waste time with Zenit or Sociedad.

FootballFan you are kidding yourself if you think people care enough about Neymar to want him to fail. People want Barca in general to fail for more reasons than I care to mention. If Neymar transferred to Madrid same response because no one likes them either aside from Madrid fans, if Neymar transferred to Bayern I think you know what the reaction would have been. It may have a little to do with the player but much more the club to which signed the player.

The fact that Neynar is a showboating ass who should focus on playing football than gaining publicity it would perobably help his cause. Can't wait to see Messi's reaction to some of Neymar's dumb shit.

FootballFan

Just been reading the thread :loool

I was already onboard the Neymar train, he's gonna be amazing.

Neymar would improve every hater's team.

Valencia? Hahahah Neymar couldn't be any worse than him for you guys.
Walcott? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Any other wingers excluding Ronaldo/Ribery? lol

Blablurn

ibfedfTLfr7Ijm.gif

you cannot make this stufff up. i watched it with my brother and with my dad. we were jumping screaming everything. i cried so much! i was so drunk. BAYERN-GAF! YES!!!!!!!!! BAAAAYEEERN BAAAAAAAAAALL!!!

Blablurn

I can officially deal with 2012 gifs now. Its the same with 99. It was heartbreaking but winning it 2001 helped. The same this year. It was always terrible to watch those gifs : / until now!!!

edit:

tumblr_mnebcz0cSU1redt0io1_1280.jpg

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
So we won the title despite winning Trofeo Luigi Berlusconi. The jinx is finally dead?

Famously the trophy is said to be a jinx, as whoever wins it that year will fail out to reach out the Scudetto the same year. At first this just seems a strange quirk, but it becomes even more remarkable when you consider that in the last 17 years Milan or Juventus have won the Scudetto eleven times if we include the Bianconeri’s revoked titles. Take Inter’s recent winning run into account and it gets stranger still.

Indeed between 1995 and 1999 the loser went on to lift the Scudetto each season, the run being broken by Lazio’s title win in 2001.
-
I AM ON IT. LOOOOOL CAN YOU ALREADY SEE THE JEALOUSY IN HERE? HAHAHAHHAHAH

Fuck. This is why I love football. So many bitter/salty supporters that are non-stop entertainment.

They all wanted him, we got him. Dat Barca power.

LOL "Watch him bomb." HAHAHAHHAHA

ff pls

What is this drivel?

Blablurn

Hope the German core of this team can push on from winning their first big title and triumph in Brazil now.

for the first time ever i believe they have a shot at it. lahm and co needed a fucking win! now they got it. germany can win it too if özil and co do it like the bayern guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom