• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

SFo4kPS.jpg

Arnie

Got so much work to do today.

Enjoyed the Champions League last night, and was happy for the likes of Spidye and Scheini when Robben crawled through at the end. Thought overall Bayern made the better chances and Dortmund resorted to a lot of hopeful balls.

Lightning

Banned
for the first time ever i believe they have a shot at it. lahm and co needed a fucking win! now they got it. germany can win it too if özil and co do it like the bayern guys.
Next years failure will drain the Bayern guys of their confidence and they'll go back to normal.

spidye

who cares? of course u cannot win it every year lol. WE GOT IT! WE GOT IT 5 TIMES NOW! u can say what u want lol.

although I like real again I want us to do the decima before them lol

on a serious note, if we can't defend the title I want juve or real to win it.

How shitty this thread has become and it will be shit for at least some months, fuck Bayern.

I think I was too nice last night. I'm so proud of our team, they achieved more than anyone would have dreamed of. And I'd be totally ok with losing this CL final if it wasn't Bayern. That pisses me off so much. Corrupt and criminal fucks in the board, the most annoying "fans" and players that are arrogant cunts. Fuck them.

Blablurn

although I like real again I want us to do the decima before them lol

on a serious note, if we can't defend the title I want juve or real to win it.

:D

I mean C'MON!

First we win the Champions League..

AND NOW WE ALSO GET PEP, GÖTZE AND LEWEANDOWSKI! THATS SO AWESOME! FIRST WE PISSED ON DORTMUND! AND NOW WE SHIT ON DORTMUND!!

WE SHIT ON THEIR FUCKING FACES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How shitty this thread has become and it will be shit for at least some months, fuck Bayern.

I think I was too nice last night. I'm so proud of our team, they achieved more than anyone would have dreamed of. And I'd be totally ok with losing this CL final if it wasn't Bayern. That pisses me off so much. Corrupt and criminal fucks in the board, the most annoying "fans" and players that are arrogant cunts. Fuck them.

hahahahaha, i didnt want to say anything about u guys. but posts like this make it hard for me hahahahahahaha

U LOST THE CL FINAL AGAINST BAYERN!!! HAHAHAHA THANKS FOR GÖTZE AND LEWA

qindarka

Banned
Seems like Bayern have never won the Super Cup before. Not that it means that much but they have the chance to complete the set next year by winning the CWC as well.

Lunchbox

Banned

its ok bro, the whole world was rooting for you. no one outside of bavaria and some slum in brazil gives a shit about these cunts

now sell united gundogan

Lightning

Banned

Blablurn and Fry are going to annoy the fuck out of me with pics I think ill have to put them on ignore for a while. Blablurn is definitely going on ignore.

I was so disappointed when Robben scored. The one time I didn't want the cunt to score he scores.

Blablurn

Blablurn and Fry are going to annoy the fuck out of me with pics I think ill have to put them on ignore for a while. Blablurn is definitely going on ignore.

I was so disappointed when Robben scored. The one time I didn't want the cunt to score he scores.

Why does it annoy you?

Arnie

In fairness Milch, they were the better team overall. The fairytale would've been nice, and the world was rooting for you, but your defending throughout was really suspect. Bayern were far more solid (that one Dante moment excluded) and that won them the match. Martinez was excellent.

I think you can feel agrieved over the referee, though. Ribery is the epitome of 'fuck Bayern', and he should've been sent off. Dante, too. How the referee didn't see a kick in the chest to be a second yellow offence ill never know.

But that's football. Referees make huge mistakes and you have to deal with it. I think Bayern deserved it overall. They're the best team in the world at the moment, without question.

They'll hardly improve your side and rather piss off players like Shaqiri, so have fun I guess?

In fairness Milch, they were the better team overall. The fairytale would've been nice, and the world was rooting for you, but your defending throughout was really suspect. Bayern were far more solid (that one Dante moment excluded) and that won them the match. Martinez was excellent.

I think you can feel agrieved over the referee, though. Ribery is the epitome of 'fuck Bayern', and he should've been sent off. Dante, too. How the referee didn't see a kick in the chest to be a second yellow offence ill never know.

But that's football. Referees make huge mistakes and you have to deal with it. I think Bayern deserved it overall. They're the best team in the world at the moment, without question.

I'm not doubting that, they were the better team yesterday. I just fucking hate this club.

Tc91

:D

I mean C'MON!

First we win the Champions League..

AND NOW WE ALSO GET PEP, GÖTZE AND LEWEANDOWSKI! THATS SO AWESOME! FIRST WE PISSED ON DORTMUND! AND NOW WE SHIT ON DORTMUND!!

WE SHIT ON THEIR FUCKING FACES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahaha, i didnt want to say anything about u guys. but posts like this make it hard for me hahahahahahaha

No no no no no Blablurn :(

Arnie

I'm not doubting that, they were the better team yesterday. I just fucking hate this club.
Most people do. And comments like Blablurns and players like Ribery explain why.

Just an unlikeable club in many ways.

I did come around to Schweinsteiger last night, though. Terrific player, and fairly likeable at that.

deroli

Days after big defeats are the WORST. You could spend all day in front of the television watching the highlights of the match or other shows about the final. The only thing I'll watch today is F1, that's for sure. And I can't browse any newspage without seeing the cup surrounded by red color. I try to look away to read the other newsstories, but it is just all over the place. I need something like adblocker, but for the final instead of ads.

FootballFan

Chelsea supporters still sing Champions of Europe, I think it's okay if Bayern fans still celebrate the Champions League 12 hours afterwards lol.

spidye

lol Müller

schweini had a bottle of champagne in his hands during an interview and Müller said to hide his bottle because they're role models

I fucking love him

Chelsea fans don't make posts like Blablurn's, at least I don't recall any that spring to mind.

bayern fans didn't attack the club or their players right after the win though and bla didn't comment on dortmund until he was attacked for celebrating.

Blablurn

Most people do. And comments like Blablurns and players like Ribery explain why.

Just an unlikeable club in many ways.

I did come around to Schweinsteiger last night, though. Terrific player, and fairly likeable at that.

I think it wasnt the Bayern fans who wished death to the other team. I'm sure if we had lost it Dortmund fans would laugh about us forever. I for one dont care about u guys anymore. (starting in some weeks). until them. HAHAHAHAHA DORTMUND

Arnie

I think it wasnt the Bayern fans who wished death to the other team. I'm sure if we had lost it Dortmund fans would laugh about us forever. I for one dont care about u guys anymore. (starting in some weeks). until them. HAHAHAHAHA DORTMUND
Well I'm aware that you disappeared and have now popped back up to gloat, before your inevitable disappearing act once more.

Coast on that wave of glory. Ill see you at this time next year.

spidye

Well I'm aware that you disappeared and have now popped back up to gloat, before your inevitable disappearing act once more.

Coast on that wave of glory. Ill see you at this time next year.

you saw him last year after chelsea. he was there when there was nothing to gloat.

Wilbur

Banned
I've been here since years and posted enough shit already. come at me bro. I dont need to excuse myself why i didnt post here. Back off.

Come at me bro
Back off

Bayern fans still utterly incapable of telling joke from reality hahaha

Like I care whether you posted or not baby, you have a real life far more important than GAF. Just stop taking everything so seriously, Jesus

Blablurn

Come at me bro
Back off

Bayern fans still utterly incapable of telling joke from reality hahaha

Like I care whether you posted or not baby, you have a real life far more important than GAF. Just stop taking everything so seriously, Jesus

LOL! I'm sorry but thats the problem. When 90% of the people hate me, I don't know what is real and what is not!

Blablurn

It means that much to you?

I love football but it's just football and this is just gaf.

Winning it means a lot to me. My whole family supports Bayern. I grew up with all this. And for me it's still unbelievable that Bayern belongs to the big bos now. In the beginning of the 2000s it was all about Italian, British and Spanish teams. And now Bayern is on top of everything. It's unbelievable. Plus we had this drama from 2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom