• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

HOT

neymar3.jpg

FootballFan

Ok, Barca fans, even I will get sick of Neymar this way.

We just signed the greatest young player in the world. We are happy.

If you signed Ibrahimovic and everyone told you he is shit, would you laugh or agree? Laugh. And that is what I am doing to the jealous posters.

Messi

fixed

also lel at Neymar. Do you hear me? LEL

Barca are such a cool club. Boast about how they bring all these great players through the magical La Masia then first hiccup and they shit their pants and they ejaculate cash all over South America.

This deal has been in the works for about 2 years or so. But whatevs.

FootballFan

shit defense
aging midfield
terrible keeper

so lets splash cash on an unproven forward!

brilliant rebuilding

Didn't know it has to go in order. From back to front.

Goalkeeper is coming in since Valdes is leaving, midfield is fine, and we have 3 more months to sign 2 defenders.

Villa is leaving, new forward was needed. As Messi said, this was already happening even if we won the treble this season.

Dibbz

Gotta rebuild after the thrashing from Bayern and so many games where it's just Messi and nothing else.

La Masia can't fix everything, money will always have to be spent. We don't want to end up fighting for a top 4 cup.

There are not even 4 spots in loliga to fight over

Honestly, why did they make the characters so unlikable in FC3. It doesn't improve the game in any way whatsoever, and it ensures that you stop giving a shit about the story within an hour

@Sviat, so have they.

Clegg

Honestly, why did they make the characters so unlikable in FC3. It doesn't improve the game in any way whatsoever, and it ensures that you stop giving a shit about the story within an hour

@Sviat, so have they.

I played FC 3 because I liked the hunting and Rakyat challenges.

I can't even remember the names of any of the characters. That's how boring I found the story.

Edit: I remember Vaas! He was a half decent antagonist.

@Sviat, so have they.

True, especially FootballFan, he was one of Neymar's biggest haters. Makes his "you're jealous" bit even funnier.

Sure, but in the past 48 hours you guys have been dropping a metric shit ton on him.

That's because nobody here really cares about the Brazilian league but now that he'll be relevant to European football we have more reason to talk about him.

Messi

@Sviat, so have they.

I never talked shit about Neymar. All I said was he could go either way, which I still believe. I also said I thought it would be funny if Madrid swooped in with the 100 mil bid and waaaaaay overpaid for him like was rumoured. thats it.

Football Fan is being a muppet as usual.

bud23

Barca-gaf it's not like footy-gaf just started shitting on Neymar once Barca signed him. We've been saying he's shit for a while now.

He´s shit. That´s a fact. No matter where he plays, he will be a fucking crap.

I just hope Florentino is not stupid , spend more than 15 million euro in Neymar would be a huge mistake.

Robinho 2.0 is a fraud. Time to face it.

FootballFan

Barca-gaf it's not like footy-gaf just started shitting on Neymar once Barca signed him. We've been saying he's shit for a while now.

That is true.

I'm playing with you fools but you guys will genuinely start to hate him when he starts destroying your teams.

It will go like this:

"lol pre-season hat trick, wow big deal"

"lol against shitty lol-liga teams"

"hah..oo he scored against the mighty Copenhagen in the CL group stage"

"hah that was a pretty nice goal tbh, was that his 30th this season? meh"

"Madrid just isn't the same without Mou, even Neymar gets a brace against them now"

"wow.. how shit is Vidic now, to let him slip through like that, and in the fucking final."

"fuck I hate him"

pXcVljq.jpg

He´s shit. That´s a fact. No matter where he plays, he will be a fucking crap.

I just hope Florentino is not stupid , spend more than 15 million euro in Neymar would be a huge mistake.

Robinho 2.0 is a fraud. Time to face it.

Dude... He signed for Barca lol, no need to worry.

K1LLER7

That is true.

I'm playing with you fools but you guys will genuinely start to hate him when he starts destroying your teams.

It will go like this:

"Madrid just isn't the same without Mou, even Neymar gets a brace against them now"

"wow.. how shit is Vidic now, to let him slip through like that, and in the fucking final."

"fuck I hate him"
This has made me curious. When was the last time someone, other than Messi, got to 30 goals for Barca?

Dibbz

That is true.

It will go like this:

"fuck I hate him"
Fucking lol

at thinking United will get to the CL Final.

FootballFan

This has made me curious. When was the last time someone, other than Messi, got to 30 goals for Barca?

Eto'o 08/09 if I had to guess.

That was the last time the scoring was evenly spread out. Eto'o top scorer in La Liga, Messi top scorer in CL and CDR.

Messi 38 goals, Eto'o 36, Henry 26.

K1LLER7

Eto'o 08/09 if I had to guess.

That was the last time the scoring was evenly spread out. Eto'o top scorer in La Liga, Messi top scorer in CL and CDR.

Messi 38 goals, Eto'o 36, Henry 26.
I miss watching Eto :(

Since then you've had Villa and even he's not got to 30.

There'll have to be a bit if a change in style at Barca. The wingers need more freedom to do there thing. Not just get it and pass it to Xavi/Iniesta/Messi. If they give Neymar the freedom to play, he could do well. Same goes for Alexis.

FootballFan

with neymar coming, surely sanchez and villa are gone?

wonder how much barca will get for those two

Sanchez already confirmed he is staying. Said he met with the coaches/board and they told him he is important to them for their future plans.

Good, and I agree with the decision.

Villa is out though. No doubt.

I miss watching Eto :(.

Me too man. Me too. Great player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom