• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
holloway6hkfd.gif

DBT85

I think Holloway is great, hope they get back as his character adds something to the league. Never understand the hate he gets.

How many times did RVP say unbelievable during yesterdays parade?

He seemed so genuinely happy that he won something at last. More so than any of the new guys that have only just won their first one. Possibly because he thought that maybe he never would win the league.

Wes

venison crêpe
GOALKEEPERS
Jack Butland (Stoke City), Declan Rudd (Norwich City), Jason Steele (Middlesbrough)

DEFENDERS
Steven Caulker (Tottenham Hotspur), Nathaniel Clyne (Southampton), Craig Dawson (West Bromwich Albion), Tom Lees (Leeds United), Danny Rose (Tottenham Hotspur), Luke Shaw (Southampton), Adam Smith (Tottenham Hotspur), Andre Wisdom (Liverpool)

MIDFIELDERS
Nat Chalobah (Watford - loan from Chelsea), Jordan Henderson (Liverpool), Tom Ince (Blackpool), Henri Lansbury (Nottingham Forest), Jason Lowe (Blackburn Rovers), Josh McEachran (Chelsea), Callum McManaman (Wigan Athletic), Jonjo Shelvey (Liverpool), Andros Townsend (Queens Park Rangers - loan from Tottenham Hotspur)

FORWARDS
Marvin Sordell (Bolton Wanderers), Connor Wickham (Sunderland), Wilfried Zaha (Crystal Palace - on loan from Manchester United)

WJD

GOALKEEPERS
Jack Butland (Stoke City), Declan Rudd (Norwich City), Jason Steele (Middlesbrough)

DEFENDERS
Steven Caulker (Tottenham Hotspur), Nathaniel Clyne (Southampton), Craig Dawson (West Bromwich Albion), Tom Lees (Leeds United), Danny Rose (Tottenham Hotspur), Luke Shaw (Southampton), Adam Smith (Tottenham Hotspur), Andre Wisdom (Liverpool)

MIDFIELDERS
Nat Chalobah (Watford - loan from Chelsea), Jordan Henderson (Liverpool), Tom Ince (Blackpool), Henri Lansbury (Nottingham Forest), Jason Lowe (Blackburn Rovers), Josh McEachran (Chelsea), Callum McManaman (Wigan Athletic), Jonjo Shelvey (Liverpool), Andros Townsend (Queens Park Rangers - loan from Tottenham Hotspur)

FORWARDS
Marvin Sordell (Bolton Wanderers), Connor Wickham (Sunderland), Wilfried Zaha (Crystal Palace - on loan from Manchester United)

Surprised there have been no attempts to call up Jones/Wilshere/Welbeck(if the rules are still the same) and the like.

deGod

GOALKEEPERS

DEFENDERS

MIDFIELDERS

FORWARDS

Jonjo is under 21? Thought he was older

Wilbur

Banned
Who else could have a new manager next year? City/Chelsea/United. Everton. Maybe Wigan. Maybe Cardiff if Mackay gets the Everton job. Hopefully Newcastle :lol

Shit I'm excited already. Can't believe we're almost at the point of three months without proper club football :/

defel

GOALKEEPERS

DEFENDERS

MIDFIELDERS

FORWARDS

So for those in the know will this be the team that wins the 2018 or 2022 World cup?

Maybe. Maybe not. Looking forward to seeing mou and pelligrini in the prem
We know you can't stand United. Tear down your wonky bridge and shout it from the rooftops.

In other news this Bring Back Ronaldo campaign is just...I can't believe it. It's so cringeworthy and embarrassing I won't link you to it. I'm ashamed.

Meier

It is with regret that Manchester City Football Club announces that Roberto Mancini has been relieved of his duties as Manchester City Manager.
From reading the statement again, I'd assume that Mancini is still technically on the payroll at City. They probably will make a new club either pay a compensation fee to get him as their manager (unlikely) or make Mancini rip up his old deal to sign a new one.

Linius

Schmeichel needs to make up his mind. He revised his earlier statement and is thinking about staying. Yeah boi. Meanwhile I have Leicester back on track, 11th spot in the league with a good view at the top six. Now gimme some cash dear board.

/FIFA diary

Wilbur

Banned
FM diary:

Unbeaten for 19 games in a row in the league now, 7 points clear with 17 wins, 7 draws and 1 loss. Only let in 2 goals in 13 home games, both being 1-1 draws with City and Spurs having Vidal sent off after 11 minutes in the first game and having 20 shots to City's 3, and Carrick going down injured when I had a touchline ban and playing 60 minutes with 10
men instead of substituting. Thanks Phelan, you cunt.

Into the 5th round of the FA Cup away against either Liverpool or Newcastle, and won 3-1 away in the first leg of the CL last 16 at Spartak.

The treble dream is still alive. Kharma is shit compared to me.

dc89

It's gone dc. It's in the past now.

And look where you're now dc. You don't even have a manager

:( :( :(

dc is in a picture on Mancini's phone somewhere

:D :D :D

Now it's this dc

http://i.imgur.com/bSv4MNv.jpg[/IMG[/URL]

Back where it belongs[/QUOTE]

It looks better in blue and white ribbons tbh.

[quote="Meier, post: 57646022"]Haha, I was just gonna post that. Congrats, dc![/QUOTE]

Haha. Never thought of it this way you know.

Arnie

Coutinho hype needs to die down, he isn't that good yet. Killer throughball, great technique, needs to work on his overall game and build his upper body. Defending needs to improve, too.

Wilbur

Banned
Coutinho hype needs to die down, he isn't that good yet. Killer throughball, great technique, needs to work on his overall game and build his upper body. Defending needs to improve, too.

Praise be to Zaha. Looks class but it's early days. Still holding out hope he goes Pato on us all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom