• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
no fear...

NY9l1JU.png

subtles

FM diary:

Unbeaten for 19 games in a row in the league now, 7 points clear with 17 wins, 7 draws and 1 loss. Only let in 2 goals in 13 home games, both being 1-1 draws with City and Spurs having Vidal sent off after 11 minutes in the first game and having 20 shots to City's 3, and Carrick going down injured when I had a touchline ban and playing 60 minutes with 10
men instead of substituting. Thanks Phelan, you cunt.

Into the 5th round of the FA Cup away against either Liverpool or Newcastle, and won 3-1 away in the first leg of the CL last 16 at Spartak.

The treble dream is still alive. Kharma is shit compared to me.

I definitely need to get the next iteration of the game. My last one was the 2012 edition I think? Marvin Martin and Vertonghen lead us to dominance in La Liga. The board were skint and would only make so much available and Malaga was an unfashionable club not many players wanted to come. My greatest triumph in that game was probably in the 2011 edition when Verratti and Kadlec led us to a Copa del Rey overcoming Barca (3-1) and Madrid (1-0). Good times.

Meier

Surprised that I haven't seen Angelina Jolie's decision to get a double mastectomy mentioned in here. Definitely in her best interest and a courageous move, but what a shame..

DBT85

FM diary:

Unbeaten for 19 games in a row in the league now, 7 points clear with 17 wins, 7 draws and 1 loss. Only let in 2 goals in 13 home games, both being 1-1 draws with City and Spurs having Vidal sent off after 11 minutes in the first game and having 20 shots to City's 3, and Carrick going down injured when I had a touchline ban and playing 60 minutes with 10
men instead of substituting. Thanks Phelan, you cunt.

Into the 5th round of the FA Cup away against either Liverpool or Newcastle, and won 3-1 away in the first leg of the CL last 16 at Spartak.

The treble dream is still alive. Kharma is shit compared to me.

I've got a few days of work coming up and my plan is to try and get into FM 13. I have a feeling I'm going to end up throwing something out the window though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom