• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slizz

Quag was the better than Messi and Ronaldo in the CL.
KuGsj.gif

50m! Straight swap for Cisse at Newcastle.

Linius

God damn it FIFA. Schmeichel wants to leave my club. Now I'm going to need to invest in a new keeper while I had a very good one. So little money to spend :(

I don't think Chelsea want to sell De Bruyne. A straight swap for Lewandowski might change their minds, though.

That would be the best solution. Well, more like de Bruyne + 10m for Lewandowski.

Will be interesting, though. You'd think with some big clubs needing a new striker (Chelsea, Madrid, City, United?) Bayern would be the worst move for Lewy.

Feorax

Got to admit, some of these "reports" coming out of France that Moyes was actually second choice behind Ancelotti for the United job are pretty funny.

Plasma

Banned
I can't. He forces a leave, so when a club comes by he's just gone. The same thing happened to me whit Eriksen in my previous career at Ajax. It's annoys the crap out of me.

Happens with Wilshere when I play as Arsenal, really annoying given irl his not long signed a long contract and loves the club.

dc89

Can't agree with you Wilbz.

TalkSPORT have just sunk to a new low. They get Gary James (writes books on Manchester football) on the phone and because they want to cast a doom and gloom scenario and he actually puts a positive slant on it they cut him off.

It being the City situation.

Wilbur

Banned
Exactly. Fergie asks you to succeed him at one of the biggest clubs in the world. Who the fuck says "thanks but no thanks" to that?!

Well I think he's at a lower pressure job now in some ways; obv he has to win the title every year, but there's more chance of him doing that then at United. Unlimited transfer funds, nice place to live... I can see why Carlo wouldn't want to move. I just don't think he was offered the job in the first place.

Was most likely on a prospective shortlist along with Moyes, Klopp, Mou, Pep (before the Munich move) and it seems clear to me that Moyes was the first choice.

England U-21 squad for Euros:

Butland, Rudd, Steele;

Caulker, Clyne, Dawson, Lees, Rose, Shaw, Smith, Wisdom;

McManaman, Henderson, Chalobah, Ince, Lansbury, Lowe, McEachran, Shelvey, Townsend;

Wickham, Zaha, Sordell

City Watch ‏@City_Watch 4m
Platt/Lombardo/Salsano/Carminati/Battara/Gregucci will all go. Kidd expected to stay, Goal claims he may work at the Etihad Campus academy.

Anybody who plays FM will know that this is wonderful news.

Free agents all over my face.

dc89

City Watch ‏@City_Watch 4m
Platt/Lombardo/Salsano/Carminati/Battara/Gregucci will all go. Kidd expected to stay, Goal claims he may work at the Etihad Campus academy.

Anybody who plays FM will know that this is wonderful news.

Free agents all over my face.

Just stay away from Gregucci. The rest are pretty decent. That Battara could teach De Gea a thing or two.

Meier

XII was crap, I honestly preferred even XIII to that game. You could almost tell the point where Matsuno had to leave, around the 15hr mark it reached the peak of amazing and shot straight down the slope of shit.

Battle system was a complete failure as was the upgrade system. There was no reason whatsoever to not make every single character an identical red mage and grabbing the weapon & armour licenses whenever needed. I don't even remember having to take direct control at all in that game, simple gambits were enough to beat every story foe.
I disagree with pretty much your entire post. 12 is the best FF past the SNES. Best art design, best battle system, best voice acting, best everything.

Alongside MGS3, the best game on the PS2.

GorillaJu

I disagree with pretty much your entire post. 12 is the best FF past the SNES. Best art design, best battle system, best voice acting, best everything.

Alongside MGS3, the best game on the PS2.

Word. Except MGS2 is the best game on PS2.

FF12 is my favorite FF after the SNES ones.

FF6 was the most special game I've ever played in my life, and I don't think it'll ever be surpassed as my favorite video game of all time. 12 is my second favorite FF, but doesn't rank up as high in my overall list, which would mostly be dominated by Metal Gear, fighting games and SNES Nintendo games.

one year ago, I was there.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/540170_3349938755177_14647061_n.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/531455_3349934155062_1508996305_n.jpg[IMG]
[I]dat Nasri face.[/I][/QUOTE]

It's gone dc. It's in the past now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom