• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
lol

That was shockingly bad from Wigan. Nobody tried to attack the ball. It's just dropped into the 6 yard box FFS.

Tc91

Chorus of "whoa Mancini" by the city fans. Italian flags and a banner which reads Grazie Mancini!

But it's onwards now. All together now;

"BRIAN KIDS HOLISTIC ARMY!"

United go ballistic
And City go Holistic
LA LA LA LA.. LA LA LA LA

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Who's on City's bench?

Chorus of "whoa Mancini" by the city fans. Italian flags and a banner which reads Grazie Mancini!

But it's onwards now. All together now;

"BRIAN KIDS HOLISTIC ARMY!"
You guys will forget all about him once you witness the glory that is Pellegrini. One of the most underrated managers around.

iM93pkGfe81fa.gif

Meier

Why do I keep reading the word Holistic in relation to Mancini's sacking?

Statement said that City would be taking a holistic approach going forward. It seems like people in the UK are not familiar with the word's usage.. I've seen it brought up a lot as if it isn't a pretty straightforward concept.

In other news, the team who won the FA Cup has never been relegated in the same season. Another negative record City helped set this season. :( First English team to go without a win in the UCL as well as the lowest point total ever and then that. Ugh.

lol

What does that even mean?

Case in point I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom