• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyoufu

I feel more nervous about the Arsenal game than I did our game against Southampton. FUCK

Please Wenger. I've always liked you. I know you continue to play Ramsey which is kind of bad but I still like you. Wenger please :(

There is no way Arsenal are going to lose to Wigan. Not happening so stop sweating bullets.

They're probably still drunk after Saturday.

dc89

With regret Manchester City announce that David Platt has this afternoon left his role as Assistant Manager at the Club.

David was offered the opportunity to continue his work with us but has declined the invitation. He has decided to leave his role with his close friend Roberto Mancini.

David has made a significant contribution to the Club’s success since joining in 2010 and we wish him well with his career wherever that now takes him.

Bobby and David in Monaco.

Lightning

Banned
It's a really regretful feeling but I honestly feel that we are going to relegate Wigan today. It's sad, I really want Wigan to stay up.

Wonder why Brenton isn't watching?

He hasn't got his fingers in the youth pies yet (eww)

He's got the 3 youngsters he;s been using this season, and he's left the others under the tuition of their coaches and managers. And let's face it, he'll have an entire preseason to get a proper look at them.

And why would you spend a single unnecessary minute in Manchester?

Meier

ESPN has Troyes vs Bordeaux on today. Come on guys, you have less than a week left.. surely you could have snagged the rights to one of the EPL games today. :(

xintin

ESPN has Troyes vs Bordeaux on today. Come on guys, you have less than a week left.. surely you could have snagged the rights to one of the EPL games today. :(
well they did announce an ESPN FC show today. Guessing it will be similar to NFL Live and Baseball Tonight.

Fintan

I want Wigan to win purely because it'll keep the last day of the season a little bit more interesting. We'll have the relegation battle and the Top 4 stuff.

Hixx

Ramsey was our player of the month on arsenal.com

tumblr_m6mdoj7kDF1rug9d0o1_400.gif

dc89

Everyone's favourite city fan:

THANK FUCK MANSINNI HAS GONE. SHEIKHS DONE THE RIGHT THING IN GETTING RID OF THAT JOKER. I KNOW WHO THE NEW MANAGER BUT...

NOT SURE WHETHER I SHOULD TWEET IT ON HERE AFTER ALL THE ABUSE I GOT ON SATURDAY.

IT'S LOUDRUP #MCFC

/dead

Meier

Where is my captain, VK4. Not in the team at all, not tweeted for a few days.

:/ going Barca innit.

Fucking hell, no Nastasic in the team today either.. not even on the bench. I can see why you'd play Lescott (gotta keep him in the shop window), but Matija should be playing every game he can.

Arnie

Worked from 8 till 6 on something at Uni.

Uni computer's reverted the file to an old version from like 3 days ago.

If the University of Sheffield was a single person I'd probably murder them.

Not been this angry in a while.

Michael Keane has done really well this season. A good loan spell too. I could see him stepping up to the first team at some stage.

Teixiera looks good for Liverpool. Good technique.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom