• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

Is Tunnicliffe positionally poor, or does he lunge in with a ridiculously dangerous 'gotta prove my manliness' mindset? Flanagan does both.

From what I've seen of Tunnicliffe he's a poor passer and a constant fouler who offers little going forward but puts in a decent defensive shift.

From what I've seen of Tunnicliffe he's a poor passer and a constant fouler who offers little going forward but puts in a decent defensive shirt.

When I posted on RAWK about our young players, I was always worried about going over the top in case they were reading the thread :D

How are Robinson, Texeira, Ibe and Morgan playing? The first 3 are the ones I think have a chance of being first 11 Liverpool players in the future

dc89

Fucking hell, no Nastasic in the team today either.. not even on the bench. I can see why you'd play Lescott (gotta keep him in the shop window), but Matija should be playing every game he can.

Ian Cheeseman says they're out because of tiredness.

dc89

Chorus of "whoa Mancini" by the city fans. Italian flags and a banner which reads Grazie Mancini!

But it's onwards now. All together now;

"BRIAN KIDS HOLISTIC ARMY!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom