• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
What will Fry change his name to if Dortmund beat Baryern?

-all the Latin American teams are shit besides the Brazilian clubs

My beloved Spartak would crush Chivas 5-0. Easy

Gol Xolos! Holy shit!

AndresON777

shooting blanks
They said something like 'Dinho is going to Tijuana'. That should be the title of the Spanish version of the hangover.

Bullshit penalty.

Salazar

Rumours Newcastle want Sagna.

Times reporting Rooney U-turn and that he'll stay.

They've been reporting u-turns for a while.

I doubt it's based on much more than the "Moyes said nice things about him, therefore . . ." that the junk papers are running with.

Suen

Your attackers were black, so they were obviously fast /Bacon

I had no hope for the pelanty shootout since our keeper had dat Spartak DNA but we somehow got it done. Not that it really matters though. Russia's U17 team won Euros in 2006 and none of those players amounted to anything at all.

Oh well, both our teams qualified for the FIFA U17 World Cup this year so your boys might get a chance at revengetada.
Damn Bacon. We do need fast players so if there's some young talent there that has the speed and skills it could be good for the team. Like I said most of them are really slow, we need someone up there to support Ibra (and someone to succeed him as well :'( ).

Keeper had Spartak DNA and got things done? Surely this show that Spartak is after all the club of justice in Russia! We won't have any revengetada against you guys, based Spartprom will not allow us to win.

Sounds like Adnan & Co. legit killed Lolerpool Foetus Squad.

Arnie will blame the absence of So-So, I'm sure.

jOFx7drNrXtUd.jpg

Damn Bacon. We do need fast players so if there's some young talent there that has the speed and skills it could be good for the team. Like I said most of them are really slow, we need someone up there to support Ibra (and someone to succeed him as well :'( ).

Keeper had Spartak DNA and got things done? Surely this show that Spartak is after all the club of justice in Russia! We won't have any revengetada against you guys, based Spartprom will not allow us to win.

Yes with dat Spartak DNA he managed to save one penalty out of 10. Truly incredible!

In other news, Russian press is reporting that Tymo is rejoining Zenit this summer. Just need to get Shava back and we'll dominate Europe once again.

Zabojnik

I just realized I'm terrible at detecting fake english accents. I was 100% sure Charlie Hunnam (Sons of Anarchy) was American. Anybody else have the same 'problem'? Well, it's more like a blessing, really.

Linius

Looool, Vitesse wants to play with the big boys. They don't sell to Ajax. Van Ginkel wants that sweet Champions League Football and he wants to play for us, just wait for it Jordania with your shitty petty club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom