• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go Chelsea tonight I guess,

A - Because Lambada

B - It will make Chelsea fans look ridiculous considering Rafa's first couple of months

C - I like the Chelsea fans on here

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-22537627

US man dies dribbling football to Brazil World Cup

An American trying to dribble a football from Seattle to Brazil in time for the 2014 Brazil World Cup has died less than two weeks into his trip.

Richard Swanson, 42, was hit by a truck in Lincoln City, Oregon. His football was found nearby.

Swanson had set off from Seattle on 1 May aiming to raise money for the One World Futbol Project, according to his Breakaway Brazil website.

Fuck man!

QUICHE TURNS 18 NEXT MONTH

I am pretty sure that means we need a new guy to come in who is under 18 now!

Scum

I expected a trailer. You have disappointed me, Scum.

squidward_deflate.gif

Ignore my GT post, lads. It's complete bollocks. The waiting continues...

I like the wallpaper in the background.
I'll pass on the compliment.

Why didn't you go for an adults size?
Ah, the shirt dilema. I'm like 6'2" and 11St 4lbs. A medium on me is like a bed sheet because I'm a big rake. So it's small for fit. Which means I can't get long sleeve because the sleeves are too short. And this seasons shirt, I find the body to be a bit shorter in length than last seasons. Which was my only complaint.

Nice. Looks like the stripes are not easily visible.
Nope, they're not very easy to spot unless you're up close.

Messi

I'll pass on the compliment.

Ah, the shirt dilema. I'm like 6'2" and 11St 4lbs. A medium on me is like a bed sheet because I'm a big rake. So it's small for fit. Which means I can't get long sleeve because the sleeves are too short. And this seasons shirt, I find the body to be a bit shorter in length than last seasons. Which was my only complaint.

I get XXL or I can't get the shirt :/. I am 6'7 and 17 stone. I have a big problem with jersey length and can't buy longsleeve because of my long ass arms

I get XXL or I can't get the shirt :/. I am 6'7 and 17 stone. I have a big problem with jersey length and can't buy longsleeve because of my long ass arms
I can imagine! Thing is, after medium, I don't know that the shirt lengths increase substantially as the sizes go up. My brother for example used to take a large and there isn't much difference in length between it and his medium shirts he has now. But the difference between the medium and my small shirts is pretty big.

Cabaye

"For the moment, yes," he replied when asked if he counted on remaining at St. James's Park. "There's one game left, we're going to try and finish well before the holidays. With regards a transfer, I have agents who take care of that aspect of things."

He added: "[PSG] are a big club with a great project. But I've been playing in the Premier League for the last two years. I feel good here. I would be happy to continue in England."

I can see this happening for United. It's so obv. So safe. So Moyes.

---

Thiago

Mundo Deportivo's first four pages today are dedicated to Barcelona putting Thiago Alcantara, 22, on the market. The Catalan club apparently want rid and are prepared to sell him for just €25m, which by today's standards is a bargain. His buy-out clause is €90m but Barcelona are so keen to reduce the size of their squad, and raise funds for other deals, that they want a quick deal. He's one of several who are likely to be facing the exit but Mundo's insistence is perhaps the biggest splash on a player leaving so far.

10Xb9OS

I cannot see this happening for United. It's so FM.

/transfermuppetry

Wilbur

Banned
I fucking hate my life. I might as well enjoy the last five days of it!

Don't kill yourself if Chelsea lose pls

41% of RedCafe think the Glazers are good owners.

Salazar plz.

That's extraordinarily high. Mind you the whole website is made up of pond scum

Secret Konami Project ambient legs

100% of Redcafe users are utter, unsaveable twatfungus

Good rumours about Giggs and a coaching role. Yoga your way upstairs, cock.

Loooooooool

Cabaye

I can see this happening for United. It's so obv. So safe. So Moyes.

---

Thiago

I cannot see this happening for United. It's so FM.

/transfermuppetry

After this season I'm even less convinced by Cabaye. Has his moments but I'm often left underwhelmed.

I'd enjoy Thiago much more but they're clearly different midfielders.

Wilbur

Banned
Yeah Cabaye's been disappointing this year, mostly in his attitude to the relegation fight, although that's been Newcastle as a whole really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom