• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuenf

What's so bad about it? That's also my opinion said in a (slightly :D) more agressive tone.

Although lots of people won't care, Götze lost his old/fake face. All the stuff he said and did, just one big pile of hypocrisy in hindsight.

It's not only degrading, it's also homophobic and sexist. We get it Dortmund doesnt like Götze anymore, but there should be a line.

Booooo lawyers

iUzdp8hWZniL6.gif

hook me up in a few years time when you're all settled in, yeah?

;)

spidye

according to rummenigge the selecao threatened dante and gustavo to end their carrers in the national team if they don't show up.

wow if true. that's seriously fucked up

and also loooool at the götze song. I want to see the tears when he scores a hat-trick against dortmund

So, after Bla posted that video I caught a Götze 2010/11 video. I thought it had something to do with the good memories or Götze not giving his best for a douche look yet. But after watching those highlights, I honestly think Götze was a more exciting player at 18 than he is now.

fuenf

So, after Bla posted that video I caught a Götze 2010/11 video. I thought it had something to do with the good memories or Götze not giving his best for a douche look yet. But after watching those highlights, I honestly think Götze was a more exciting player at 18 than he is now.

Tbh I've had the feeling for quite some time that Reus might actually be more talented than him. Btw. would you consider Götze injury prone?

Blablurn

according to rummenigge the selecao threatened dante and gustavo to end their carrers in the national team if they don't show up.

wow if true. that's seriously fucked up

and also loooool at the götze song. I want to see the tears when he scores a hat-trick against dortmund

nothing will ever top the CL final tears

Clegg

That happens a lot.

Players with huge amounts of natural ability and flair are coached so they can become more productive. They become better players but are less exciting to watch. It happened to Rooney and Ronaldo too.

Zabojnik

I give it two years before he comes crawling back to Dortmund, Sahin-style. One of the most overrated players of all times.

K1LLER7

That corrie guy is saying Galatasary want Nani.

So thats: Juve, PSG, Monaco, Arsenal, Porto and Galatasary.

bidding war pls :D

That happens a lot.

Players with huge amounts of natural ability and flair are coached so they can become more productive. They become better players but are less exciting to watch. It happened to Rooney and Ronaldo too.

Obviously I didn't enjoy it at the time, but Ronaldo was at his most exciting in 06/07 imo

subtles

It seems Suarez's agent is trying to protect his "loyalty" fee, at least according to the opinion of some people. I also think it has a lot to do with how he saw Torres treated when he left.

Some of his comments about Ajax fans and seeing whether Liverpool fans still care for him makes it look like he's afraid of a backlash. I guess progress or regression really depends on how we spend the money going forward.

Pachimari

People saying Mourinho should be sacked after the first season are deluded anyway.

I'm so gonna get the new jersey with Carvajal on the back - or Callejón if he is staying.

Zabojnik

I was talking about Goatse. I'm joking, obviously. I'm sure he'll be great for Bayern. Pretty much every quality player would be, atm.

Robben is Bayern's best player though, I stand by that.

As Hitcher said in 2006/2007 he was at his best (in terms of entertainment).

He had 20 goals/assists but he was entertaining as hell. Tricks and skills galore every match, still had his close dribbling and he played with alot of freedom and enjoyment.

Good times.

The_Joker

What's so hard to understand about it? He only complains about denying the players the chance to play in the DFB Pokal final, the only ones at fault here are Brazil and the DFB.

But yeah I get it, it's obvious that for HSV fans, Schadenfreude is the only thing left to root for.

and according to parreira dante and gustavo asked him to put pressure on bayern because they want to play for brasil and not the cup final

https://twitter.com/Rune4/status/340059802061402112

and the second part of your post is the reason why bayern-fans are often seen as and very often ARE arrogant assholes ;)

"he has to be jealous if he is thinking that rummenigge is wrong because he/bayern is never wrong..."...that's what every bayern-fans thinks 24/7

fuenf

ah, thanks for the reminder!
they were up by 8 or 9 before but since then they fell apart a little.

and according to parreira dante and gustavo asked him to put pressure on bayern because they want to play for brasil and not the cup final

https://twitter.com/Rune4/status/340059802061402112

and the second part of your post is the reason why bayern-fans are often seen as and very often ARE arrogant assholes ;)

"he has to be jealous if he is thinking that rummenigge is wrong because he/bayern is never wrong..."...that's what every bayern-fans thinks 24/7

I'm just tired of this constant Bayern bashing here. Of course they want to play for Brazil but the sensible thing would've been an agreement that allowed them to do both.

K1LLER7

Lol, you can safely rule out Juve and Arsenal if there's any sort of 'competition'.
It's only 15m. I'm sure Juve can afford him for that. Arsenal will have to pay 20m though.

How I want it to go: Juve and Arsenal bid 15m, Psg increase to 18m, Monaco see PSG bid and increase to 25m. Nani=Sold

The_Joker

I'm just tired of this constant Bayern bashing here. Of course they want to play for Brazil but the sensible thing would've been an agreement that allowed them to do both.
yeah sure...like the sensible thing would have been a call when bayern signed götze... that's what i'm saying...brazil did the exact same thing bayern always does...doing the legal but not the sensible thing...that's why rummenigge's comments are pretty hilarious...

fuenf

yeah sure...like the sensible thing would have been a call when bayern signed götze... that's what i'm saying...brazil did the exact same thing bayern always does...doing the legal but not the sensible thing...that's why rummenigge's comments are pretty hilarious...

So Bayern forced Götze to sign with them? Götze couldnt play for Dortmund anymore because he signed for Bayern? If Bayern had called Dortmund, Dortmund would've been forced to inform their shareholders.

Rummenigge just said that it is a pity und unfair to the players. Just read the quotes:

In Rücksichtnahme auf die eigenen Spieler habe sich der Verein dazu entschlossen, nachzugeben: "Wir hatten nach dem Training, also Matthias Sammer, Jupp Heynckes und ich, mit Dante und Luiz Gustavo ein Gespräch. Wir hatten den Eindruck, dass da ein Psychoterror auf die Spieler aufgebaut wird, da ihnen indirekt das Ende ihrer Nationalmannschaftskarriere angedroht wird. Ich finde diesen Druck unmenschlich und skrupellos."

"Wir werden die Spieler freigeben, sie werden heute Abend via Frankfurt nach Rio reisen. Die beiden Spieler werden nicht am Pokalfinale teilnehmen, wir werden zu diesem Schritt genötigt. Wir möchten aber nicht, dass die Spieler in eine Situation gedrängt werden, wo sich die Spieler pro oder contra brasilianische Nationalmannschaft entscheiden müssen oder pro oder contra FC Bayern", stellte der Bayern-Boss klar.

Tbh I've had the feeling for quite some time that Reus might actually be more talented than him. Btw. would you consider Götze injury prone?
Time will tell, he was injured a lot in his youth time. And he's still fighting with minor and some major injuries every few weeks. Hasn't got the best genes but also not Robben level bad (yet).

That happens a lot.

That's true but I don't even know if he's gotten that more productive. This season he had rather similiar stats like back then (just scored 3 or 4 more goals). It seems to me that he had a better decision making in the past and was less selfish. But I'd need to watch some old BVB matches to say that with certainty.

Meier

Isn't he supposed to be one of those potentially great players but nothing more than a constantly injured 'maybe' player?

A few years ago when Neymar was bursting onto the scene, he and Ganso were seen as inseperable. The Goose said he hoped they'd never play apart from one another. But he is definitely injury-prone and Santos shipped him off to Sao Paolo. He shows flashes of brilliance so if he can stay healthy it'd probably be worth taking a punt on him, but if it's PSG they're probably going to overpay.

Love the new Madrid keeper shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom