• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Bayern forced Götze to sign with them? Götze couldnt play for Dortmund anymore because he signed for Bayern? If Bayern had called Dortmund, Dortmund would've been forced to inform their shareholders.

I still doubt that. We must inform the shareholders when something final happened. A declaration of intent to do something by either Götze or Bayern is just an intent and not a done deal. It was only final when Bayern payed the 40m+ to BVB and to the tax office. Just look at the recent days, the intention of Santana to Schlacke or Sokratis to BVB was there for some time but wasn't announced until Tuesday.

I'm not completely sure, though, but I don't believe we have to do this ad hoc announcement stuff.

tumblr_mnlzkkbcza1s6vcoho1_500.gif

BIG BOO FOR ROON

The_Joker

So Bayern forced Götze to sign with them? Götze couldnt play for Dortmund anymore because he signed for Bayern? If Bayern had called Dortmund, Dortmund would've been forced to inform their shareholders.

Rummenigge just said that it is a pity und unfair to the players. Just read the quotes:

yes...bayern forced götze to sign this year...according to klopp

But Bayern told Mario: 'It's now or never.' I told him they will come next year. They will come in two years, and then three years. But he's 20 and he thought: 'I must go.'
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/may/21/jurgen-klopp-borussia-dortmund-champions-league

so bayerns "now or never" implies that götze didn't want to sign this year...he probably wanted to stay for another year at dortmund

and come on...you can't tell me that bayern didn't call dortmund because they were thinking about what is best for them and their shareholders...

fuenf

yes...bayern forced götze to sign this year...according to klopp

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/may/21/jurgen-klopp-borussia-dortmund-champions-league

so bayerns "now or never" implies that götze didn't want to sign this year...he probably wanted to stay for another year at dortmund

and come on...you can't tell me that bayern didn't call dortmund because they were thinking about what is best for them and their shareholders...

I knew you would post it, as it came to my mind right after I replied to you, but it's still different imo. It was Götze's choice to make, Dante and Gustavo didnt really have a choice on the other hand or an acceptable alternative.

Turok_TTZ

Perez on Suarez. "Suarez is a great player & I'm sure all in the world would want him. I like him & others too, but it does not always fit."

Hope.
So Turok was right about Suarez?
what flo basically said:
"We are not interested but thanks anyways Suarez"

I will watch the full interview later today. I'll clarify soon what flo said.

At ease liverpool fans. Be worried if Zidane sings praises. With exception to neymar, Zidane has alot more control right now than most people realise. Flo is gonna try to do his best to leave all the football matters to Zidane and whoever is coach. This was the reason he appointed Zidane to be sporting director, Zizou has flo's complete trust. All flo is responsible for is watching our finances and franchise.

So I'll make this clear right now: If Zidane is not interested. We are not interested.

Luis Suarez gonna felipe melo lawl.

what flo basically said:
"We are not interested but thanks anyways Suarez"

I will watch the full interview later today. I'll clarify soon what flo said.

At ease liverpool fans. Be worried if Zidane sings praises. With exception to neymar, Zidane has alot more control right now than most people realise. Flo is gonna try to do his best to leave all the football matters to Zidane and whoever is coach. This was the reason he appointed Zidane to be sporting director, Zizou has flo's complete trust. All flo is responsible for is watching our finances and franchise.

So I'll make this clear right now: If Zidane is not interested. We are not interested.

Luis Suarez gonna felipe melo lawl.

Hahahahahaha.

I love you.

Clegg

Rooney sees his best position as a number 10 yeah? His close control and dribbling just doesn't seem up to snuff for that area of the pitch. You just have to look at some of the best 10's around to see that Rooney's strengths lie in different areas.

I don't know what we're going to do with him next season.

Rooney sees his best position as a number 10 yeah? His close control and dribbling just doesn't seem up to snuff for that area of the pitch. You just have to look at some of the best 10's around to see that Rooney's strengths lie in different areas.

I don't know what we're going to do with him next season.
Sell him and pay off some debt.

Turok_TTZ

Hahahahahaha.

I love you.

not sure if sarcastic or being mean towards me. Sometimes I don't feel welcome in this part of gaf :( . anywho florentino had alot more to say than just one or two sentence. reporters do summarize alot.

Meanwhile GOD DAMNIT!!! Apparently Florentino Perez is unsatified with our current plans to renovate/improve the santiago bernabeu. Sent the architechs back to the drawing board I hear. Flo expects improved projects for a better santiago bernabeu.

what was wrong with previous projects flo? :(

not sure if sarcastic or being mean towards me. Sometimes I don't feel welcome in this part of gaf :( . anywho florentino had alot more to say than just one or two sentence. reporters do summarize alot.

Meanwhile GOD DAMNIT!!! Apparently Florentino Perez is unsatified with our current plans to renovate/improve the santiago bernabeu. Sent the architechs back to the drawing board I hear. Flo expects improved projects for a better santiago bernabeu.

what was wrong with previous projects flo? :(

You're most certainly welcome, you just talk nonsense sometimes haha. That Benzema leaving episode didn't do wonders for your credibility unfortunately!

WJD

FM is doing that impossibly infuriating thing again where form suddenly disappears and thousands of injuries suddenly appear.

WHY FUCK DAMMIT

Clegg

I have too many good regens in my FM save.

Signed a 16 year old from Bayern and threw him in the first team for a laugh. It's now December and he's already scored 16 goals and has 11 assists.

Turok_TTZ

You're most certainly welcome, you just talk nonsense sometimes haha. That Benzema leaving episode didn't do wonders for your credibility unfortunately!

Benzema is no longer leaving. Zidane and Flo will make sure of that. mostly Zidane. Benzema may haved ended up staying and my sources were wrong there but jury still out on the rest. I said Carvajal is coming back several months ago and currently that is coming to pass within 2-4 weeks or after elections. Flo has already vindicated my sources saying plans for carvajal do involve him coming back home. no surprise, he performed as expected and will take arbeloa's spot. Mourinho was wise to loan him to the bundesliga, dude became instant starter and performed well.

That and in the same interview about suarez Florentino has praised Benzema and higuain as some of the best strikers in the world and for that I appreciate what flo thinks of Benz and higgy. He still has confidence in them as I do. hopefully the incoming coach whoever it may be understands our boys quality.

oh yeah, sorry juve, same interview, Juve has yet to talk to flo and zidane on higuain. What's keeping ya juventus? oh right, you dont got the moneyz bahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahha!

Randdalf

Signed a 16 year old from Bayern and threw him in the first team for a laugh. It's now December and he's already scored 16 goals and has 11 assists.

I once got bored as England manager and played a crap striker from the Blue Square Premier up front in a game... he scored within 10 minutes.

Turok_TTZ

Actually now that I mention it... Why is juventus after Higuain? Whats wrong with Llorente?
Higuain and Llorente... As non complimentory as it gets. makes no sense.

Meier

Nice! I got screwed by a few French regens and have been a bit more careful lately. They cost an arm and a leg and until they're 18, won't sign anything long term.. then when they're up for renewal, I can't afford to re-sign them within the structure I'm willing to spend. Bastards!

I'm running into issues in my Porto save (think it's 2022 now) where I can't seem to actually find decent regens now and I haven't had a higher than 2.5 star out of my academy in like 4 years. They really seemed to fuck up the scouting system in 2013.. I usually send scouts to every region and have them search for players that are 19 or younger and in this version even in years of scouting, they found no one. Not just no one who was highly rated, but no one at all. Annoying.

Just signed a guy from Fener after waiting at least a year for his transfer to go through. I had him scouted as a 3.5 and now my 20/20 coach thinks he's a future 2.5 although others peg him as a 3. Scored a HT in his first game for me although I was playing against lowly Penafiel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom