• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pachimari

During the presentation of the shirt it were also revealed, that we're gonna play a friendly in the Dubai Football Challenge tournament in January.

Fady K

Abidal broke down in tears. He'll be missed.

^Sleepless, the Phoenix Wright HD Trilogy is out now on the iPad. If you missed them on the DS, then this is a must-buy.

Sam Rhodes ‏@SamuelRhodes_ 4h
Great news for Chelsea fans.

Mourinho is set to be unveiled as the new Chelsea Manager tonight!

9GAmJQz.gif

Hixx

9GAmJQz.gif

I'd never trust anybody who looked like him.

His twitter avatar is just missing the words "SMARMY TOFF".

Also never trust anyone who uses line breaks on twitter.

But we still have one match left in Liga BBVA.. At least they should respect that. =/

Yeah that doesn't make much sense. Well I guess if he recorded some video just saying he's back when he was in London that could be it, but surely he's not going to do much more than that a day before the last match in la liga... Or maybe just Chelsea saying "yep, he's coming now shut up."

I'd never trust anybody who looked like him.

His twitter avatar is just missing the words "SMARMY TOFF".

Also never trust anyone who uses line breaks on twitter.

I believe anything saying Mourinho is coming to Chelsea.

'Any other club would have sacked Mourinho after his first season' - lol
'We're trying to return to being a gentleman club like we were before Mourinho' - LOL

Deluded.

'Any other club would have sacked Mourinho after his first season' - lol
'We're trying to return to being a gentleman club like we were before Mourinho' - LOL

Deluded.

I really do feel like this statement somehow distils the essence of Real Madrid into 11 words. Entitled, coddled and lacking in self awareness.

Fady K

I know a lot of people considered him a failure as he did not achieve much of his targets in Real but I still think he did a great deal for Real.

Domestic cup failure? On his first season he won it. On his second he lost at the semi-final, and on his third he lost in the final amidst a Madrid meltdown.

League title failure? On his first season he was a close second, on his second he won it with a record number of points, and on a third he did very poor for his standards yet still earned second place.

Champions League failure? I object. First season he was knocked out by Barcelona that was propelled by a wrong red card to Pepe (as much as I hate Pepe, it was a wrong red card) and yet they were one goal away from knocking Barcelona out.

Second season - he lost to Bayern Munich on a penalty shootout. I don't blame him for Ramos' shit shot. As for Kaka and Ronaldo's tame efforts, it was against the great Neuer after all. Not much the manager can do about that IMO.

Lastly, he got knocked out by Dortmund after coming agonizingly close to reaching the final.

Before his arrival Madrid did not make it to a semi-final in many years as far as I know.

He did have a lot of controversial moments - all his own doing really, but for his "worst spell at a club", not bad I say.

9GAmJQz.gif

Who is Sam Rhodes? How reliable is he bro :D?

Wes

venison crêpe
MOVE ASIDE, VILLA LION MUPPETRY COMING THROUGH

lion-cub-fight.gif

@OHenleyAlex 13m
My sources in Poland tell me that Aleksandar Tonev is close to joining Aston Villa and will fly to Birmingham tomorrow for a medical.

Facism

Mancini linked to fenerbahce.

Don't do it. He took one of the worlds most expensive teams and managed to dribble precum in the champs league instead of full-on fucking it in the ass.

derExperte

Rummenige said the DFB overlooked the game when setting the date for the DFB-Pokal finale. He said if Bayern didn't comply, the Brazilian federation could even sue and Bayern would be disqualified/automatically lose the cup final.

He also said the Brazilians threatened to kick Dante and Gustavo out of the squad permanently. It may be DFBs fault overall but that's still very cuntish.

Salazar

hello..this is me, my life is full of things that are interesting, for example, I liked the football club Manchester United, who are from the UK, I love this club because I see this club is very compact, in which the players are very agile and clever playing ball, besides the good looking players as well as with a new coach (david Moyes) or old coach (sir alex ferguson). players of this club that I like the most is robin van Persie, Chicarito, Wayne Rooney, etc.. I will continue to support MUFC !GLORY GLORY MANCHESTER UNITED

I also love korean artist named seo joo hyun (Seohyun) I am interested with her. she has a good voice, flawless and good at dancing. I always saw her through on youtube,she have white skin and tall body. Seohyun the youngest among all personnel snsd / girls generation others. i love you seohyun

Im badminton player, I love disney princess. this is my life! i love what i love ,i like what i like ,and i do what i want .

Need to recruit this dude for United-GAF. He sounds boss.

The_Joker

so brasil is doing a "bayern"...playing by the rules and doing what is best for them regardless what other people/clubs think...but rummenigge is crying like a bitch becuase it is "inhuman and ruthless"?

cry me a river
sizGkke.jpg

Blablurn

so brasil is doing a "bayern"...playing by the rules and doing what is best for them regardless what other people/clubs think...but rummenigge is crying like a bitch becuase it is "inhuman and ruthless"?

cry me a river
sizGkke.jpg

ridiculous post. as expected from a bayern hater.

Feorax

I'm not on the muppet-train :(

Too worried about getting hyped by our rumoured signings, and then getting sucker-punched by Suarez leaving :(

Just assume he's going and we'll have an extra £40 million or so to splash around.

Please be excited for our summer announcements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom