• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
tumblr_ls5bljICGH1qlbnt4.jpg

Gambit

Gomez AHAHAH

You gotta start scoring sexy goals for Pep mang. This won't cut it!

Everything about Gomez is sexy, silly.

Congrats Bayern. You've had a hell of a season. Best in Europe.

Lower your fee and send him our way! £25mil should be enough!

You'd probably get him for that amount, and I think Gomez would do very well in England. But I so hope he stays.

GQman2121

Banned
I'll be happy when it is finally confirmed done :lol You think we can challenge with Torres/Ba/Lukaku/Schurrle up front? I don't think one of them is World Class. I hope Lukaku gets number one spot if we don't sign anyone else.

I'm comfortable with thosei four leading the line. If they can get a rotation going, and play whomever is in form, I think we'll be fine. We have other goal scoring threats, which is a luxury.

I do believe that Jose is going to take one good look at Lukaku up close, grab him by the shoulders and say "you'll do".

Dark Rider

Real talk if Thiago leaves for Utd I wouldn't really care that much, but if he acts like a cunt and moves to RM then i hope someone breaks his legs and punch the smug face of his.

c'mon the man want to join the better side he's not catalan and owe you nothing.

HEEEEEEEYNCKEEEES! unser bester mann!

I wanted Heynckes to leave on a high note and leave nothing for pep to achieve that he didn't and itshappening.gif

Sexy goals? After Bayern has already won every title, it's obvious that Pep's goal will be to complete the first 100% possession match.

lol

Gambit

He'll bring some important new impulses. Just look at Klinsmann, while his tenure was a total failure but he still paved the way for todays Bayern.

My hope is that Pep will make good on Klinsi's original promise of improving every player. They are a good team already, so improving individuals would be the next best thing.

Also, he has to stick to Jupp's rotation.

Gomez would have scored the rebound.

EDIT: now, now Bayern, don't get careless

Fry

Yup, whilst you buy another league title the Bundesliga will become Scottish PL MK.II

Fuck, Rummage has some nerve.

Shut up, dc, just shut up.

Your saltness is palpable. While you think City is a worse version than Bayern, Bayern is a better version than Man Utd, and your team can't even buy titles, let alone get them deservedly so.

fuenf

My hope is that Pep will make good on Klinsi's original promise of improving every player. They are a good team already, so improving individuals would be the next best thing.

Also, he has to stick to Jupp's rotation.

Gomez would have scored the rebound.

I agree with everything in this post.

I just think that Hoeneß / the Bayern fans are too hard on Klinsi. It was important that he build the new training-centre and modernized the club, he just wasnt a good coach. He would have been the perfect Sporting Director.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom