• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wes

venison crêpe
3,w=650,c=0.bild.jpeg

I can't decide which trophy is more beautiful

definitely sarah

I was going to make a comment about this Bayern image spam really needing to stop but you just saved yourself by including her.

spidye

Muller: Hey guys, I brought this over for you. Franck jizzed in this one too, lol. Look at it.

Sarah: Hahah oh Thomas, you crack me up.

Bastian: How many times do I have to tell you to stop bringing me Ribery's spunk? Go take it away somewhere.

and that's why the bundesliga trophy is a shield. you can't fill that shit.

phaze

3,w=650,c=0.bild.jpeg

I can't decide which trophy is more beautiful

definitely sarah

tumblr_l7ui8eFP9W1qa2qmc.gif

If only Isco was so simple.

I was thinking before. If Madrid had indeed wrapped Isco up, who will not be cheap, how or why would they still want to go spend mega money on Suarez and Bale.

I mean, you'd be looking at at least £130m for the three of them.

And why would that would stop Floro. The man is addicted to spending money. Every summer he doesn't spend 100 mln down the drain is a waste of transfer season for him.

dc89

Like Pellegrini, I'm surprised anyone cares. It basically happened weeks ago, the confirmation will be nothing but a dotted 'i'

I was thinking before. If Madrid had indeed wrapped Isco up, who will not be cheap, how or why would they still want to go spend mega money on Suarez and Bale.

Luciano Moggi claims Juventus had already secured Cristiano Ronaldo when Marcelo Salas ruined the deal.

The former Bianconeri director general insisted he had snapped up one of the best players in the world back in the summer of 2003.

“It’s true, we had got Cristiano Ronaldo,” said Moggi at a publicity event.

“We took Salas to Sporting Lisbon and Ronaldo had a medical in Turin. Then Salas suddenly turned down the transfer and in the end Ronaldo signed for Manchester United.”

Inter had also been in advanced negotiations for the Portuguese international before he opted for Old Trafford.

That talk is useless, everyone now jumping on it saying we had him and we let him go. Then you probably didn't think he was one of the best. Barca started it. In the end only Fergie believed in him.

We had him, got him, we love him and he loves us back.

K1LLER7

They'll sell a couple of players too.

Higuain, possibly Coentrao, Khedira, Arbeloa, Kaka

dc89

They'll sell a couple of players too.

Higuain, possibly Coentrao, Khedira, Arbeloa, Kaka

Ah yeah I forgot you could actually sell players. City made me forget that fact. We just let them go on free and meanwhile pay their wages for them to play with teams such as Brighton and Malaga.

That's how Madrid work. Biggest names, not best signings.

K1LLER7

Ah yeah I forgot you could actually sell players. City made me forget that fact. We just let them go on free and meanwhile pay their wages for them to play with teams such as Brighton and Malaga.
Lol.
City will sell players. Probably Sinclair and Tevez. Kolo's already gone.

Don't worry DC. @Insider712 said you have signed Jesus Navas. From their sources in Spain.

WJD

I want to watch some demos for TLOU but I don't want to spoil anything lol

/hype

Ditto. My hype has reached even higher levels after reading Justin Cronin's The Passage, too. In fact I think it'll be the first game I'll have played on my PS3 in over a year.

Real Madrid: Contreras; Salgado, Helguera, Pavon, Amavisca; Figo, Hierro, Makelele, Zidane; Morientes, van Nistelrooy.

United: Van der Sar; Berg, Johnsen, Stam, Irwin; Blackmore, Fortune, Scholes, Sharpe; Yorke, Cole.

Hot

Batigol

Banned
Off topic, but any Irish people here? Thinking of getting UPC with the Sky Sports package for next season. Need to know if it's any good

Lotte leads 1-0 at halftime. They need to score at least another goal (for extra time) or two to make it to the 3rd Bundesliga.

That would be extremely important, so the RB Leipzig shit stays in the 4th division.

Off topic, but any Irish people here? Thinking of getting UPC with the Sky Sports package for next season. Need to know if it's any good

Loads of us! And no we don't all support United, just Manchester based clubs...

Don't have UPC myself but I do have a friend with that deal that thinks its pretty good, he's happy with it anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom