• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

she gave us a reason to post Kathleen pics, so the random girl did her job

motivioFUL2160413214.jpg

I'd rate him at £20m. He's had a poor season, but I don't doubt that he'll return to form in the near future.

I think if they offered him in return, it'd drive Suarez's base value down

I suspect a lot of it is down to consistency in playing time, which he'd get a considerable amount at Juve.

Predicted lineup next season

BLwhLwiCQAEGkl8.jpg:large

Lichtsteiner an option RB and Asamoah an option on LW/CM and and we're GOLD BABY.

I doubt we're going to sell Lichtsteiner, although the papers say we're going after this Janmaat fella. Dutch gaf, is he any good? I'd probably keep Lichtsteiner anyway. I'd rather a good, Serie A proven RB. I think it's the last position we need to consider serious reinforcement.

Also, I hope we get Poli and ship out one of Giaccherini or Padoin. It'd be good to have him as an option.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Fiorentina reiterated they won’t sell Stevan Jovetic for a penny less than €30m cash. “€29.99m? No.”

The Viola warned his agent this week that they will not accept player exchanges as part of the deal if they are to part company with the forward.

Juventus and Arsenal are particularly eager to snap up the Montenegro international, with Chelsea, Manchester City, PSG and Napoli also interested.

Today Fiorentina general manager Sandro Mencucci was at the MotoGP race at Mugello and was asked a question by FirenzeViola.it.

“If Juventus were to offer you €29.99m in cash, would you sell them Jovetic?”

The answer was simple: “No.”

CUNTS

ALL OF THEM
KuGsj.gif

fuenf

noticed that, too.

They were all in agreement. My guess is a strip

16.16 Uhr: Manuel Neuer läuft mit dem Pokal im Arm ins Rathaus. Er verrät, dass sich noch 0,4 Liter Bier im Pott befinden. "Die hau ich weg", so der stimmlich ziemlich lädierte Bayern-Keeper.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I'm glad Bayern are the last team to win a triple now.

-

Whoa Marcelo Bielsa's contract expires on June 30!

Roma? Milan?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Should at least one between Lyon, Schalke, Milan & Arsenal fail to qualify for Group Stage, Juventus would be drawn from Pot 2 instead of 3

Of the four teams mentioned, Lyon has to play two qualifying rounds, while Milan, Schalke and Arsenal all have just one.

Let's fucking hope not. I want to avoid the teams from pot 3.

fuenf

Who knew we would win the Champions League? I still can't belive it! It must be awesome to be one of those players. After the whole drama with that Finala Dahoam etc. OMG. So damn proud of those guys.

It isnt just that they have won it, it's how they did it. They are truely –to quote Müller – "Die geilste Mannschaft der Welt"

Amazing, you can see how happy, porud and relieved the players are.

Gambit

Judging by the celebration Gomez is not party of the team anymore. Pretty sure he will leave...

Anyway, Müller is singing. LoL

fuenf

Judging by the celebration Gomez is not party of the team anymore. Pretty sure he will leave...

Anyway, Müller is singing. LoL

I wonder what happened, he seemed to be great friends with Neuer & Schweini but ever since he broke up with his girlfriend the whole dynamic seems to have changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom