• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

rossonero

Confederations Cup ends June 30th. Your CL qualifiers are in mid to late August. You'll be fine.

The problem is that the guys playing in the Conf Cup need their vacation too. And then they need to get back to fitness and I don't know if they'll have time to get ready for the CL qualifications.

Still, those teams look beatable and there's still the transfer market so who knows.

Blablurn

Bayern-GAF, listen to Martinez: "Mia San Geschichte". It's over, accept it.

tumblr_inline_mnqfpf8sNE1qz4rgp.gif

FeD.nL

And football season is over : (

Under 21 is pretty interesting. And I don't know how things are in Germany but over here in Holland the season starts really early, thought 27th july with the Johan Cruijf Schaal, to accomodate the World Championship.

phaze

Many have been reporting it for ages. Won't happen.

We are not offering United £25m and Rooney £200k a week and even if we did he wouldn't accept it. He's a great player but he's not worth blowing so much money on.

Yeah his wages more than anything make it unlikely to happen. (Thankfully)

Lyon’s Clement Grenier has been talking about his future, saying:

I have more or less made a decision about which club I want to join. I have made the choice for sporting reasons above all. Arsenal? It could well be them. There would be competition for places, but you get that at all big clubs and it does not stop me making my decision.

fuenf

Lol Gomez has scored the most goals in the DFB Pokal this season:

He scored his 6 goals in just 114 minutes. LOL

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I'm ready for England to get bossed by Brasil

Some cunt in OT posted about the ryukyu islands and now I'm watching samurai champloo. Damn, it's still really good

The England team won't lose. They're like the GOAT friendly team. That's why they're so high up in the fifa rankings.

I expect a tie.

Madrid will pony up the 50,000. Who do you want Liverpool to buy?

50 grand? I think you undervalue him a bit :p

Higuain+20m sounds good to me.

Or 45m and a bid for Soldado with a big wage increase, although I don't think FSG would offer that since our new structure seems to be based on rewarding players for playing well for us, rather than arriving on massive wages and failing to live up to them.

I think he's worth more than that to us, but I think we'd have to sell him if the offer came in.

GorillaJu

I do think Higuain is rather underrated but I don't think he'd want to come to Liverpool from Madrid when Juventus may be an option. Still he's very talented and I'd love him at Liverpool.

I do think Higuain is rather underrated but I don't think he'd want to come to Liverpool from Madrid when Juventus may be an option. Still he's very talented and I'd love him at Liverpool.

I know, it'd be worth a try though assuming that our 'Suarez is not for sale' stance is just posturing, which I strongly suspect.

K1LLER7

Luciano Moggi claims Juventus had already secured Cristiano Ronaldo when Marcelo Salas ruined the deal.

The former Bianconeri director general insisted he had snapped up one of the best players in the world back in the summer of 2003.

“It’s true, we had got Cristiano Ronaldo,” said Moggi at a publicity event.

“We took Salas to Sporting Lisbon and Ronaldo had a medical in Turin. Then Salas suddenly turned down the transfer and in the end Ronaldo signed for Manchester United.”

Inter had also been in advanced negotiations for the Portuguese international before he opted for Old Trafford.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom