• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambit

I wonder what happened, he seemed to be great friends with Neuer & Schweini but ever since he broke up with his girlfriend the whole dynamic seems to have changed.

well, you know the rumours. No matter if they are true, the dynamics certainly did change. Schweini seems much closer to Müller, etc. Gomez is the odd man out.

subtles

I got back into Fifa after a long hiatus and won 10-0! I'm surprised how broken the equivalent of "high pressure" is on certain players.

I solely rely on passing combinations to score though and couldn't properly execute a skill move to save my life. It's very frustrating when I'm in a one-on-one situation.

How does PES compare to Fifa? I didn't like the last edition of the game but would like to give the next iteration a try.

(Have any of you abused the player-impact engine? I swear there are red card worthy fouls you can get away with the circle button.)

Messi

I got back into Fifa after a long hiatus and won 10-0! I'm surprised how broken the equivalent of "high pressure" is on certain players.

I solely rely on passing combinations to score though and couldn't properly execute a skill move to save my life. It's very frustrating when I'm in a one-on-one situation.

How does PES compare to Fifa? I didn't like the last edition of the game but would like to give the next iteration a try.

(Have any of you abused the player-impact engine? I swear there are red card worthy fouls you can get away with the circle button.)

Ask deGod about me and red card worthy tackling. I play hard ball all day

PES sucks now. Playmaker series was good but I never got into it

Blackhead

Redarse

What division is that?

Shagwell

It's pretty crap. The only thing I feel like PES has over Fifa is that it feels like there is a way bigger variety of goals you can score. Half the time in Fifa it feels like I'm scoring the same goal over and over again.

But maybe I'm just an uncreative shite.

Blablurn

tumblr_mnrtonV63V1rjev45o1_1280.jpg

Blackhead

Redarse
Pavon is still alive?! lol. Remember Perez dropping Makele for his Beckham n Pavons strategy? Can't believe that joker is still president of the club

dc89

Pot3 for the Champions League looks pretty killer!

Juve, City, Dortmund, Zenit, Ajax, Olympiakos, Basel and Gala.

Of course it's not confirmed yet, teams that have to qualify can impact on it.

fuenf

what surprise? Him coming to Real? :(

too loosely paraphrase it:
Reporter: 'I know you won't say anything until tuesday, but a press conference wouldn't make much sense if you were simply retiring, right?"

Jupp: 'Yeah right..., ehm... of course I'll need it to say good bye to the press, my squad etc."

phaze

Dear Lord quote that shit.

too loosely paraphrase it:
Reporter: 'I know you won't say anything until tuesday, but a press conference wouldn't make much sense if you were just retiring, right?"

Jupp: 'Yeah right..., ehm... of course I'll need it to say good bye to the press, my squad etc."

I feel that unless Heynckes plans to stay in the game for another 5-10 years, he should retire now, on the high. It'll be hard to repeat similar success with Madrid's prima donnas.

Slizz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom