• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastadon

Banned
The scientific community is near unanimous in their agreement that global warming exists. Do they all hate oil companies? If there is hostility, it's because oil companies cause global warming, not that they are hating on them for the fun of it.

Yeah but if "global warming" is real, why has it been so cold so far this summer?

panty

Dear José Mourinho,

in professional soccer it's normal that you stay together only for a certain period of time. Then you move on. Three years ago you brought me to Real. During the past three years you taught me a lot, trusted in me and you gave me the confidence I needed. Therefore I want to thank you very much and I wish you all the best for your further career.
Thank you very much

Mesut
M1Ö <3

Wilbur

Banned
Wilbury I was bored enough to look up Chelsea's 04/05 season ahah.

11 1-0's :)

---

Watching Craig Ferguson's interview with Stephen Fry. Fucking awesome, our late night chat shows are rubbish compared to this.

Fair enough; they scored at least 3 in 18 games in all competitions as well, a fair amount of them were 4s. 4-2 against Barca and Bayern, 3 against Liverpool in the CC final, 3-1 at Old Trafford, 3-0 away at PSG... they were a great team. One of the strongest I remember.

People that hate oil companies? Who knows? ;)

The thing is, they have to give evidence and document them to prove their claim. People without bias can do their own research and counter those claims by giving evidence. The only thing is, practically everyone comes to the same conclusion. It's not up for debate. So no, it's not some conspiracy.

All of this evidence can be accessed as well. It's not hidden off so the conspiracy can live.

Meier

Fuck, my work blocks ow.ly and the iPhone is dumb as shit for not allowing you to copy URL's of images. Someone post the one of Neymar "shaking hands" with Rosell. It's the weirdest hand shake I've ever seen.

http://t.co/YXFtOhgBYO

kharma45

So confuziz, what is your opinion on peer accredited stuff like this?

IUFKDdl.png

Wilbur

Banned
Confuziz has the brain of a comatose courgette and I thought we all knew this by now.

Sky posted a rumor we may go for David Pizarro this summer. He was completely anonymous for City with the exception of letting Arteta take the ball off him before he scored the late winner that seemed to end our title hopes back in April 2012. No thanks.

Pizarro's been brilliant for Fiorentina all season.

If you burn your degree and then somebody asks whether you have a degree or not but you've burnt it and then they're like "well unless I can see it I don't believe you", you're fucked.

People that hate oil companies? Who knows? ;)

So, who should I trust? The consensus of the world's brightest scientists living on grant-to-grant public stipend or corporate-funded pedlars of a message which oddly coincides with the self-interest of a myopic prime imperative, not at all concerned with a sustainable future, but rather the profit growth info-graphs of the next shareholder meeting? Watching the education sector get corrupted and suborned by market forces over the next few decades, while idiots cry foul at scientists somehow profiting from a global warming conspiracy, is going to be truly hilarious and sad. Mostly sad.

Wenger commenting on Rooney, journo's on twitter are making it seem like Arsenal would: Pay the money (transfer fee), pay his wages, agents fees and that Rooney would want to go there.

I can't see any of those 4 being true, if Rooney really is available there will be a scrap for him between probably at least one: Real, Bayern, Monaco, PSG (maybe one an Italian team) as well as us (not that I think we should sign him).

Im not even trying to criticise Arsenal, I just don't personally think he would ever do it.

kharma45

I hate the name "global warming" too. It's Climate Change.

Agreed.

Projecting future climate change though is far from straightforward so there is understandably some scepticism. Large prediction uncertainty is related to the choice of climate model, choice of emissions scenario and the choice of downscaling technique. Still in saying that, there are now several robust downscaled predictions and they all concur that temps are on the up and that precipitation regimes are becoming much more seasonal with wetter winters and drier summers. Extreme rainfall events are increasing in response to more zonal synoptic patters with increases found in late supper in response to convective activity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom