• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yen

Just wanted to drop by and hello.
Share a thought or two.
I was thinking earlier today how great the new season is going to be. Theres Mourinho back at Chel-ski. We got David Moyes at the helm of Man U. And it dawned on me, do you know who the real winners of the season will be?
The city of Liverpool :).
I hope they, Liverpool FC and Everton welcome David Moyes back to the Mid table with open arms :) ,Im pretty sure thats where he is taking Man U next season.
Hope everyone is having a great day!

Welcome, I think you're going to fit in.

Im not trolling, Im just saying, Arsenal have plans, Liverpool, Everton dont. Im sure Spurs will be bolstering too, all in all, can Moyes handle the pressure?

GQman2121

Banned
Just wanted to drop by and hello.
Share a thought or two.
I was thinking earlier today how great the new season is going to be. Theres Mourinho back at Chel-ski. We got David Moyes at the helm of Man U. And it dawned on me, do you know who the real winners of the season will be?
The city of Liverpool :).
I hope they, Liverpool FC and Everton welcome David Moyes back to the Mid table with open arms :) ,Im pretty sure thats where he is taking Man U next season.
Hope everyone is having a great day!

Don't forget who's returning to North London....Andre Santos baba baby!

Im not trolling, Im just saying, Arsenal have plans, Liverpool, Everton dont. Im sure Spurs will be bolstering too, all in all, can Moyes handle the pressure?

Are you saying Arsenal have plans and Liverpool don't? That's just nonsense, plain and simple. Everton had a plan, Moyes leaving has thrown a spanner in it, but Martinez will adapt it and we'll see how it goes. Spurs also have a plan. If any of those 4 teams doesn't have a plan, its you tbh

@Zabo, I played it on release once they got the Steam authentication sorted, and great though it is, its no paragon for gaming

Salvadora

If Arsenal make some good signings and start the season the way we ended it who knows what could happen.

I don't know why Arsene is being so candid with transfers all a sudden.

Arsenal have plans? Everton are in a difficult spot at the moment plans wise until new manager comes in, and Liverpool are trying to build (Suarez could be an issue for them). But I really don't see proof of Arsenal having any sort of plan.

K1LLER7

Our friend Insider712:

"Manchester United have agreed a fee for Garay'; Sources Close to the deal expect to here Something in the next Seven Days;'"

L1NETT

Wilbury I was bored enough to look up Chelsea's 04/05 season ahah.

11 1-0's :)

---

Watching Craig Ferguson's interview with Stephen Fry. Fucking awesome, our late night chat shows are rubbish compared to this.

GQman2121

Banned
Vita is getting a free app tomorrow that looks like Miiverse to my virgin Wii U eyes. Toro is so Japan. I love it. I can't wait to try it out once and then forget about it like Wake Up Club.

fucking great deal, imo. Why is he going so cheap?

and why the fuck didn't Wenger put in a bid for him???

Not apart of the plan.......

What's the most illogical argument you guys have ever heard in football debates?

For me its 'Xavi deserved to win the Balon d'Or because he's never won it before'

@qindarka, Uruguay's defense is shite, their keeper erratic, and Cavani becomes a lump with the national team.

What's the most illogical argument you guys have ever heard in football debates?

For me its 'Xavi deserved to win the Balon d'Or because he's never won it before'

@qindarka, Uruguay's defense is shite, their keeper erratic, and Cavani becomes a lump with the national team.

Managers don't matter.

Can you handle the pressure of me and my friends banding together?

Dante melt down by the seasons end.

Arsenal are linked to Rooney at the moment and Higuin too. Im pretty sure its a sign Wenger lost faith in Giroud (I did too), he is a terrible finisher (IMO). Not worthy of our badge.
We have a solid team otherwise, but Im betting we will make atleast 2-3 signing.
What I find funny about Man U, Van Der Sarr and Dea Gea etc are pushing Rooney to bury the hatchett and commit to Man U, yet when RVP wanted to leave and Arsenal resisted, every other day we gooners heard Fergie spew "If the lad wants to go, let him go"

Oh yes, almost forgot, when we let Cesc go to Barca, there was a buy back clause in his contract. He isnt happy there, mark my words, he will return to the Emirates next season.

confuziz

Banned
I also tell controversial things to my class, it is the only way to get their attention.

Doesn't mean it is wrong though. There is no evidence.

Same with global warming.

Meier

In other news, it took me a number of tries but I finally won Division 1 of FUT. Got close the season before but missed it.. this time I was 5-0-2 and then blew one late and was bummed I'd probably miss it again. Ended up winning the final two games to finish 7-0-3 and get my 21 points necessary. Balotelli!

BLu5DQCCQAA6-T2.jpg:large

Bo-Locks

Meus' rant about the gulf in class between United and Arsenal not being 16 points, and disregarding the positions and points haul in the table. One of the most bizarre arguments I've ever heard from a football fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom