• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Sitting on these press conferences must be torture for the players so many stupid questions.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
haha I just read that Mallorca went down

Take that Gio you lazy cunt

I actually heard the Jose news while in a Honda showroom on the TVs :lol I jumped up and down and someone asked me why haha. Happy with the news and now cannot wait for Pre Season to start!

Fry

Pep will flop.

Mou broke him.

itQJiY4AljtAG.jpg

Jin_7

I don't think Dracler is interested in leaving Schalke right now. And he'd be pretty expensive for a 19 year old too. At least £20m afaik.

Draxler signed a contract till 2018 but has got a release clause of 45m €. I don't know when the clause can be activated, though.

I love in that Mou interview with Chelsea tv that he keeps saying us

"The semi-final we lost with Guus Hiddink against Barcelona. You have the semi-final that took us to the final when we won with Roberto, and we know in the Champions League semi-final you need that click."

Wilbur

Banned
Some promising stuff there from Mourinho I think, saying he wanted to win the leagues in the Grand Slam leagues (England, Italy, Spain), and Madrid was the last stop on his grand tour of Europe. Seems he's in it for the long haul. He knows how loved he is at Chelsea, and I have a feeling that even if he doesn't necessarily meet expectations they won't turn against him.

Salvadora

Some promising stuff there from Mourinho I think, saying he wanted to win the leagues in the Grand Slam leagues (England, Italy, Spain), and Madrid was the last stop on his grand tour of Europe. Seems he's in it for the long haul. He knows how loved he is at Chelsea, and I have a feeling that even if he doesn't necessarily meet expectations they won't turn against him.

There's the Roman factor though.

I doubt it was that "cheap." I'd imagine the real cost was closer to the €100+ that was circulated due to the convoluted ownership situation.

Yeah, he officially joined up about 3-4 weeks ago.
Apparently the €57m is split between all 4 of his ownership right holders.

If it was €100M+ it would make him the most expensive player of all time - it definitely wasn't that much.

Clegg

I doubt it was that "cheap." I'd imagine the real cost was closer to the €100+ that was circulated due to the convoluted ownership situation.

Yeah, he officially joined up about 3-4 weeks ago.
Some journo's think his price tag was higher.

The €57m fee is what Barca told the press.

Clegg

I can't believe we enquired into Thomas Muller's availability.

It really seems like we're looking to add some serious quality to our team.

Read the Mou news while at work I am frigging ecstatic right now I absolutely believe he is 100% the man for the job, I can't wait to see his patented touch on the guys making them even better than they are already. I can see the likes of Luiz, Hazard, Lukaku, Oscar Azpi and even Mata brought to the next level with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom