• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

xintin

I'm loving today. Jose's back, I got the paperwork for my internship and i'll be starting Sleepy Dogs as soon as it finishes downloading.

Wes

venison crêpe
@Youngcules
Bartomeu also reveals Barca have first option on all Santos players and few youth players from now on. Not bad.

That seems like cheating to me.

Clegg

And if true it seems like we're wasting time trying to sign unattainable targets.

Why? It was pretty clear Müller wouldn't leave Bayern, not to mention you'd probably have to pay an unbelievable sum. Müller is as close to unsaleable as it gets.

It sounds more like some alibi move, the kind that allows you to say "Well, at least we tried to get quality players" or that you do to distract from your real intentions.
Both are valid points.

But for now I'm on the Muppet train and believe anything is possible.

Though I have a feeling that we'll be let down by the end of the transfer window.

PowerTaxi

Banned
Hey guys, Fuck George R.R. Martin. Let's talk football.

What is this gif of Wooden I see mentioned?

moureturrrrrnedj4n.gif

Tc91

According to various sources in Manchester that David Moyes contacted Kevin Strootman within last 24 hours. The player had mutual agreement with Alex Ferguson to join Manchester United this summer as reported by me (https://twitter.com/indykaila/status/301964281841324032). The club contacted Strootman officials to confirm if he willing to play under new management team and I led to believe that will be no issue for the player.

Strooooooooootz!

Why? It was pretty clear Müller wouldn't leave Bayern, not to mention you'd probably have to pay an unbelievable sum. Müller is as close to unsaleable as it gets.

It sounds more like some alibi move, the kind that allows you to say "Well, at least we tried to get quality players" or that you do to distract from your real intentions.

The last part is very negative thinking, although it could of course be true.

It's understandable and worth a try, though. Bayern's midfield will be crowded as fuck next season, why not try to persuade one of them to move? As a German, you know the chance wasn't all that high because Müller doesn't even think about not getting enough play time next season. But it's definately worth a try.

PowerTaxi

Banned
Just got Lewandowski and Alderweireld on free transfers in my Liverpool FM save.

Surprised that Lewandowski "only" asked for 80k a week. Thought he'd want more.

Feorax

Looking like Reina is staying. Reports he's said he's heard nothing from Barca, and wants to extend his contract.

Hope it's true. We can't afford to lose both Reina and Suarez in the same window IMO.

FootballFan

:lololololollololololololololol

Just saw Madrid signed some scrub called Carnival or something. And he plays right-back.

They bought a new right back to stop Neymar.

:lol Carnival vs Neymar. What a joke, Madrid is fucked.

Fry

Just saw Madrid signed some scrub called Carnival or something. And he plays right-back.

You are a piece of work.

Yen

Looking like Reina is staying. Reports he's said he's heard nothing from Barca, and wants to extend his contract.

Hope it's true. We can't afford to lose both Reina and Suarez in the same window IMO.

Reina was pretty good the second half of the season. Must be the Coutinho effect.

K1LLER7

They would have tried for Jones after he had Neymar in his back pocket during yesterdays game :p

but don't worry, PJ7 ain't for sale.

Linius

Lolol, Balo is playing Blops 2 online and apparently people online piss him off. I would buy this game to only have the chance to ever get in the same game as Balo :p

VkWXtB8.png

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
I just got off my first day of work to see Martinez is close to being the new manager. I am still not sure how I feel overall. I am a little bit nervous and also excited to have a new coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom