• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

Chedjou? Really Timerda? I thought you were better than those plastic fans. Pastore is there because his card is CAM and for his in-form he was change to RM. I don't select the positions.

s4s05sk3f.gif

Timurid

Chedjou? Really Timerda? I thought you were better than those plastic fans. Pastore is there because his card is CAM and for his in-form he was change to RM. I don't select the positions.

Chedjou mavuba same shit club same shit players

Meier

Speaking of FUT, if you have the coins, they have a Jumbo pack of rares for 100k coins for the next 33 minutes. Probably get almost entirely shit but I imagine you'd be likely to get at least 1 TOTS player out of those odds?

Dark Rider

MU can you please keep ronnie or refuse to sell him to RM? :(

I just want RM to buy a fresh and young talent that has a lot of thing to win

Koko

Banned
Speaking of FUT, if you have the coins, they have a Jumbo pack of rares for 100k coins for the next 33 minutes. Probably get almost entirely shit but I imagine you'd be likely to get at least 1 TOTS player out of those odds?

:lol Hell no. The odds are practically the same.

Lunchbox

Banned
my UT

diego alves
rafael-dede-santana-marcelo
ramires-oscar-lucas moura
hulk-pato-robinho

60 min sub - Welliton hack 92+10 speed

division 1 bitches

#speedKills

Dark Rider

You just missed out on Neymar. Bad luck.

Actually I never wanted Neymar in RM since the whole thing started years ago he has a very high potential but at the same time also too much hype and he never player outside of Brazil he's ultimately a huge gamble IMO

so I'm actually thankful that Barcelona made sure they take him away :)

Meier

:lol Hell no. The odds are practically the same.
Well, a standard 12 card gold for 7,500 yields 3 rares and more often than not none of those are players. At best you might get 1. To get 24 gold rare players, you'd definitely spend more than 100k in coins.

Hixx

Well, a standard 12 card gold for 7,500 yields 3 rares and more often than not none of those are players. At best you might get 1. To get 24 gold rare players, you'd definitely spend more than 100k in coins.

Don't buy packs unless you are bored as shit

Pachimari

Actually I never wanted Neymar in RM since the whole thing started years ago he has a very high potential but at the same time also too much hype and he never player outside of Brazil he's ultimately a huge gamble IMO

so I'm actually thankful that Barcelona made sure they take him away :)
I think a lot of madridistas are happy about that.

Meier

Haha, brutal. That's my pack purchases in a nutshell. Still, he'll probably make back more cash than he would off 14 individual packs!

Don't buy packs unless you are bored as shit
Saving up slowly but surely drives me bonkers. I can see why buying and selling individual players is the best strategy but I used to collect baseball cards when growing up and there is that thrill of the chase!

Meier

Isnt that the homesick guy? Great eyes though
He's apparently gone through a lot of therapy in the last few years which made finally moving on more palatable. I think he's going to be a great player for us. Sevilla's website apparently confirmed it but MCFC.co.uk have not yet so nothing is official.

Wes

venison crêpe
I just broke some Villa news to a fan forum. I feel soaked with power. This is what it must feel like to be ITK.

LegoArmo

Saving up slowly but surely drives me bonkers. I can see why buying and selling is the best strategy but I used to collect baseball cards when growing up and there is that thrill of the chase!

On Wednesday at 7pm GMT, go on to formation cards and buy any 4-4-1-1, 4-2-2-2, 3-5-2, 4-2-3-1, 4-3-2-1 for up to 500 coins, and sell them on for double that over the next week.

That's what I do, easily make 100k a week doing that, then other bits and bobs of trading in the mean time.

Wes

venison crêpe
Montpellier have accepted bids for Younès Belhanda from Aston Villa along with AC Milan, Inter Milan, Atletico Madrid and Galatasaray.

Wilbur

Banned
Montpellier have accepted bids for Younès Belhanda from Aston Villa along with AC Milan, Inter Milan, Atletico Madrid and Galatasaray.

Lambert's dismay when he heard the other clubs in for him looooooool

Atletico would be a wise choice.

Suen

Caught up with the latest episode of GOT now.
Dat twist in the end

Uh...just one more and then almost another year of waiting.

Tc91

I need a United signing!!!

tumblr_mcj3dh5zSb1r3kshr.gif

Moysey Pls

Okay!

Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri 1m
Manchester United has contacted Fiorentina for Jovetic according to tomorrow Gazzetta edition

Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri 58s
Juventus not keen to sell Marchisio, but according to tomorrow Gazzetta edition has anyway put a starting price on him of 30m €

Take your pick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom