• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Redmond isn't bad. Maybe he'll get himself a move to a top club if he has a good tournament.

Shelvey pls.

Redmond has impressed me whenever I've seen him. He's still at Birminghsm right?

Uruguay-France about to start.

France: Mandanda; Sagna, Mangala, Koscielny, Tremoulinas; Matuidi, Capoue; Payet, Valbuena, Gourcuff, Giroud

Uruguay : Muslera; Caceres, Godin, Lugagno, Pereira; Rodriguez, Lodeiro, Gonzalez, Rios; Forlan, Cavani

LTWheels

Daily Mail's review of the Last of Us is quite funny:

There are not enough words or pages on the internet to describe just how good The Last of Us is. All I am going to say is this: why waste time reading about The Last Of Us when you could be playing it.

That's it.

Lmao Clyne is getting shagged.

Its funny to see that their tactic at the start was to exploit Robinson but he wasn't having any of it, so they've targetted Clyne and given him a right twatting. Maybe there's hope yet for Robinson

@LTWheels, wonder if the reviewer even knows that its not out for 9 days

LTWheels

Its funny to see that their tactic at the start was to exploit Robinson but he wasn't having any of it, so they've targetted Clyne and given him a right twatting. Maybe there's hope yet for Robinson

@LTWheels, wonder if the reviewer even knows that its not out for 9 days

THey do say at the end that its not out till the 14th, so yes.

But it get's its message across.

I want Borini to do well, but at the same time I don't.

Ushojax

I'm sorry but why is Tom Carroll not in this squad? He's one of the best players for the strongest U21 team in the country yet donkeys like Shelvey get picked? Maybe he's got too much technique for Pearce's liking. I don't understand.

Ushojax

'Let's look on the bright side, England haven't conceded in 14 hours!'

Let's not.

I'm sorry but why is Tom Carroll not in this squad? He's one of the best players for the strongest U21 team in the country yet donkeys like Shelvey get picked? Maybe he's got too much technique for Pearce's liking. I don't understand.

You must not have watched Pearce's U21 sides when it comes to tournaments. He picks teams with no technique or guile and who shrivel up at the first sign of pressure. He basically picks our shittest players when it comes to tournys and has them playing hoofball.

Meier

That half was boring as eff. Insigne was exciting but poor for about 10 minutes but the rest was a total snoozefest.. yikes.

Lightning

Banned
You must not have watched Pearce's U21 sides when it comes to tournaments. He picks teams with no technique or guile and who shrivel up at the first sign of pressure. He basically picks our shittest players when it comes to tournys and has them playing hoofball.
And then has the audacity to moan that not all players are available to him as an excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom