• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assuming Viva isn't trolling then we're signing Strootman.

Would this make a possible move for Fellaini less likely to happen? We probably won't play with three in midfield next season and you'd imagine that Fellaini or Strootman would be left on the bench coz Carrick isn't going to be dropped.
Dat depth.

If we get Strootman I wouldn't want Fellaini too. One or the other and then a more advanced midfield player would be ideal.

Need to save some money for Ronaldo too.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
BMAT9t0CcAE2av_.jpg

Tevez > Higuain. Let's do this.

Clegg

The England U21 side to face Italy doesn't look all that good.

Butland, Clyne, Caulker, Dawson, Robinson, Henderson, Lowe, Shelvey, Redmond, Sordell, Wickham

Bayram Tutumlu ‏@BayramTOficial 18m
lier, covetous, rats, always awaits with their knifes to stab the successful people behind. But they never succeed!!!

Bayram Tutumlu ‏@BayramTOficial 22m
I go all over the world. When Denmark name called everyone ask MICHAEL LAUDRUP. Why this venom why this hate to you legend.

Bayram Tutumlu ‏@BayramTOficial 28m
MICHAEL LAUDRUP doesn'´t need my protection. Danish people protects his legend by themselves!!!!!!

Bayram Tutumlu ‏@BayramTOficial 34m
I am a strong person! I know what I am doing !I can safe my self! You can write whatever you want.If you dont write that mean you are RATS!

Bayram Tutumlu ‏@BayramTOficial 39m
Why some of rats and coward people hatred of this legend of Denmark!!!

T3wkMwB.gif

Clegg

Dat depth.

If we get Strootman I wouldn't want Fellaini too. One or the other and then a more advanced midfield player would be ideal.

Need to save some money for Ronaldo too.

I don't know if you're trolling. You used to be cool bro :(

I want Fellaini tho. I've gone muppet on him.

Clegg

MS are so so screwed

Sony won this gen just by showing up to the party wearing the right outfit.

If I'm following this right then MS fell well behind in their development and were also surprised at the tech Sony announced for PS4. Now they're rushing through development and scaling back back their design to get the console out early. Does that sound right?

Mino is Henrikh's agent?

:lol

Good luck!

Pedro Pinto says Mino told him they are negotiating with "several big clubs" and will sign with one within 2 weeks.

L1NETT

MS are so so screwed

Sony won this gen just by showing up to the party wearing the right outfit.

Ah shit, Cboat has spoken.

Hoping Sony bring it hard at E3.

--

Also, all these rumours starting to grind my gears. Wells is quickly becoming our suarez. He is going to go, sell him ASAP please Parky. If Austin goes to Villa (hurry up please Wes and Co) then they will move for Wells. Anything close to a million and I will drive him there personally.

ANd rumour wise, we have been linked to just about every out of contract player. Kris Boyd is the funniest one I heard.

I'm going to wait until both consoles are out in the open. Let the early adopters beta test them.

That's always the right option. That said pretty much everything about the xbox sounds fucking appalling to me, so highly doubt I would ever get one, but would be silly to decide already.

Mino is Henrikh's agent?

:lol

Good luck!

Pedro Pinto says Mino told him they are negotiating with "several big clubs" and will sign with one within 2 weeks.

If its true then there's no way that Liverpool will be able to get him for 22 million pounds. Someone out there will be willing to activate his release clause. Hopefully that team is Zenit :)

L1NETT

What about the cryptic posts?

Dunno, think it is just his style. Correct me if I am wrong anyone.

Edit: What Lab said.

Double edit: The only game (of the rumoured ones) which would make even sniff at getting an Xbone is Fallout 4. Now that would be a choice

Meier

Dunno, think it is just his style. Correct me if I am wrong anyone.

Edit: What Lab said.
Yeah, it's how he has been posting for years. Initially he popped up to leak us NPD info. He'd provide the entire release after they cut us off to a certain extent.

Definitely an insider with essentially a 100% track record. If he posts it, it's true.

faridmon

I would buy an X1 if ME2 is nailed on to be and exclusive on it... If its cheap enough, that is. I really don't care about this DRM thing. I don't buy games used nor do I have friends who are gamers and want to borrow games off me.

Kinect integration might make or break it for me, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom