• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fergie

Banned
Wow, Robinson has a big chin

About 5 of the England players look the same as eachother
Seems that big physical lad machine been working overtime.

Nope. My sources are always right.

We don't buy top midfielders.

Congrats :D

Thanks.

Hope Moyes buys any midfielder, even Charlie Adam.
Fellaini

Congratulations.
Thanks bro.

congrats. two more months for me
Thanks bro.

Congrats.
Thanks bro.

Meier

Wow, the top story on ESPN.com (not ESPNFC or anything, proper ESPN.com) is about the racism plaguing Italian football. I honestly can't remember the top story ever being about soccer other than maybe during the World Cup when the US wins or something.

ibmMWBlfFhrm7f.png

http://espn.go.com/espn/feature/story/_/id/9338962/when-beautiful-game-turns-ugly

Looks like this will probably be in the next ESPN the Magazine.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Excellent news about Baldini joining Spurs. He is very good at signing players, using his expertise and contacts.

Chairmen around the world must be rejoicing that Levy the Terrible will no longer be dealing with them directly.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
'You can't have other people have a say at all'

Who the fuck does Harry think he is? He does a dreadful job and relegated his team and then says he'll leave if the board interfere with transfers? The board should have locked him in a padded cell during January and they might not have gone down.

Sounds like the cunt is looking for any excuse to leave.

Why aren't Smith and Rose in this England back 4? These full backs are gash.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Fuck Verrattrayer. Berardi is the new hotness. Too bad he's not in the U21 squad. No idea why. Too young? He's 18.
Fuck Verratti. I hear some good things about Berardi! But I'm over getting hyped over our young players, we almost never see them with us. He'll tear us apart with Parma or Bologna soon enough.

Officially done with University. What a weird feeling... And I come to U21 match soon, brilliant.

Congrats!

I still have my 'last college pen'.

Meier

Espn is playing the U-21 Euro games. Awesome. Have the season 3 soundtrack to Game of Thrones playing at the same time which makes it even better.

Fergie

Banned
Fuck Verratti. I hear some good things about Berardi! But I'm over getting hyped over our young players, we almost never see them with us. He'll tear us apart with Parma or Bologna soon enough.

Congrats!

I still have my 'last college pen'.
Thanks man.

Zaha should be on, he'll make some magic.

Lolnjo.

What's the average age in UK for a graduate student?

Football Manager? :p
Had manager for ages lol.

I think it was 26 in 2008, probably lower now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom