• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

LNBL

jbuhWoAY6Lony4.png

Seems to be having a good time.

That was Mario approved.

Edit: You are fast:)

Meier

Not familiar with Delfouneso but 6 goals in 40 league starts for Blackpool this season doesn't instill confidence that he'll provide the winner.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Luis Suarez just scored, nice set up with a long-ass cross received by Maxi outside the box and he had a nice through pass to Suarez.

We need a goal, put a 2nd striker on.

Pearce is useless.

I would honestly hate for my players to be involved in this setup if I was a manager. They're at a stage of their career where you're trying to hone their technical ability and game intelligence, and they get thrown into this mindless, tactic-less, styleless, luck-reliant pile of shite.

Anyone interested in what Nintendo have at E3? Anyone on the edge of getting one just waiting for games? I'm curious if the interest in it has died off since PS4 announcement.

Meier

Verratti not getting a yellow today is stunning. He's a real piece of work. Looks like a great young player though..can see why PSG went all in.

Anyone interested in what Nintendo have at E3? Anyone on the edge of getting one just waiting for games? I'm curious if the interest in it has died off since PS4 announcement.
I am planning to get a Wii U once Pikmin 3 finally comes out. Hopeful they announce a price drop and/or a bundle. Lots of would be games I am excited about with something from Retro being the most anticipated.

Looking forward to perhaps a modified version of the 3DS as well since I still have a launch day one.

Clegg

Pearce is a dreadful coach. Playing low risk, don't concede at any cost, percentage football with plodders who can't even play the way he wants them to.

Scum

I am. I love their games regardless of the piss poor CPU & GPUs choices for the hardware. :p

3DS & WiiU for 1st Party Nintendo titles
PC and eventually, a PS4 after GamingGAF have beta tested it.

MS and EA can go burn in Hell together for all I care.

You know when you have a free kick like that I don't understand why you don't have players standing next to the wall and blocking the view of the keeper. He gets across so quickly because he can see the ball being struck.

Zabojnik

Solid start for Italy. Gabbiadini should be a starter, frankly. Borini didn't look so hot today. Hope it's nothing too serious for Marrone, he give this team great order in the middle.

That Redmond ... very interesting player.

Anyone wants a TLoU dynamic theme code? It's rather cool.

I'm honestly more interested in it that the PS4. More to prove and more scope for something different.

I wish it took off from day one. It was such a good idea initially, just lacks the games.

I am. I love their games regardless of the piss poor CPU & GPUs choices for the hardware. :p

3DS & WiiU for 1st Party Nintendo titles
PC and eventually, a PS4 after GamingGAF have beta tested it.

MS and EA can go burn in Hell together for all I care.

Surely Mirrors Edge 2 would be a timed exclusive at best. Even Mass Effect 1 came to the Ps3 eventually!

Solid start for Italy. Gabbiadini should be a starter, frankly. Borini didn't look so hot today. Hope it's nothing too serious for Marrone, he give this team great order in the middle.

That Redmond ... very interesting player.

Be honest, how would you rate us as a cohesive unit?

Meier

Just saw a replay of the would-be penalty. Am I crazy or did he not actually connect with the Italian player? Looked like the attacker fully avoided the contact to his own detriment.

Zabojnik

Be honest, how would you rate us as a cohesive unit?

I think England has a solid team overall, but lacks a couple of players with dat spark. Henderson is one of them, but he didn't have the best of games today.

Well, of course. Zahallah was missing. This changes EVERYTHING.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom