• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL GoT LOOOOOOOOOOOL

YES BABY!

ib2kO2VRtcGoz9.gif

YES!

Finally something fucking HORRIBLE happened.
3AQmK.gif
What took you so long something fucking horrible?

Spoilers

Always felt Jon Snow was the main character

OR

j8EE8tfjSTOMe_e.jpg

Spoilers

I wasnt either but I couldnt resist reading ASoIaF after Season 1 of GoT. I was too scared of getting spoiled on the interwebz and the books seemed like the best way to continue on with the story.

That's exactly how I felt about 2 episodes into season 3. I didn't want what I heard was the best book (ASOS) spoiled.

I made a great decision.

fuenf

That's exactly how I felt about 2 episodes into season 3. I didn't want what I heard was the best book (ASOS) spoiled.

I made a great decision.

Yep, I hate to compare the series to the books as both a excellent, but THAT was so intense and totally caught me by surprise..

Wait for Gomez to get benched because Giuseppe Rossi starts his glorious comeback lol

lol

You read everything in the past two months? :/

I'm almost halfway the first book now.

I needed around a week per book (during the summer break of University).

Just the first 3, needed a break after ASOS haha.

Nooo Willkiller a break after ASOS is bad, VERY BAD... you need the momentum of ASOS to carry over to AFFC and ADWD. AFFC is a great book (especially if you liked HBO's Rome) but it doesnt have enough weight to carry the series after a longer break (same goes for ADWD). Furthermore you'll need 200-300 pages to get back into the story.

Linius

Just the first 3, needed a break after ASOS haha.

Still impressive :p

I'm such a slow reader. Going to try to read a little every day now to make some progress. Last week's episode really gave me the inspiration to go on with reading. Have the first book in my posession for a year now :p

Still impressive :p

I'm such a slow reader. Going to try to read a little every day now to make some progress. Last week's episode really gave me the inspiration to go on with reading. Have the first book in my posession for a year now :p

I blitzed the first book, stalled for a couple of weeks during ACOK. I absolutely ripped through ASOS once I overtook where the series was!

I've almost calmed down enough to start AFFC. Almost.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Fiorentina are keen on signing Marrone, but they want him in a separated, non-Jovetic related deal.

art-fuck-fuck-off-fuck-u-fuck-you-Favim.com-227597.jpg

Yup, the Melo deal all over again. It's basically the same though, isn't it?

I wasnt either but I couldnt resist reading ASoIaF after Season 1 of GoT. I was too scared of getting spoiled on the interwebz and the books seemed like the best way to continue on with the story.

I don't trust my imagination when it comes to books. :p

I know... My family are all fighting each other and it saddens me. Especially that we should be celebrating my grandma's bday.
Yep...sounds like family alright.

Hope it gets better dude. Think it's one of those things you just have to get used to and try to ignore..

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL GoT LOOOOOOOOOOOL

YES BABY!

ib2kO2VRtcGoz9.gif

YES!

Finally something fucking HORRIBLE happened.
3AQmK.gif
What took you so long something fucking horrible?

Spoilers

Always felt Jon Snow was the main character

OR

j8EE8tfjSTOMe_e.jpg

haha good post. so unexpected.

I guess that's the best thing about having many characters, you choose your own adventure of sorts :)

Yeah, right now I feel like Jon Snow is the main character

Zabojnik

If I could have any one player under 21 in the world at Juve, it would be Verratti.

I'm serious. He's the one who should replace Pirlo.

Don't remind me. What a colossal fuckup that was. Probably couldn't be helped though. With Pirlo playing as he's been, Verratti would've spent 3+ years between the bench and the field. The other option would've been to buy him and then loan him to a provincial team. That too would've been kind of a waste of his talent. Ehhh.

Hopefully we'll get him back some day. If not ... well, at least Italy has found Pirlo's successor. :p

Yeah, there is no way Verratti would have got the same game time at Juve this year.

But the fact remains we could have had him if we'd stumped up €12m. If by any chance we move for him in the next few years, the price tag is going to be two or three times that. At least.

Zabojnik

Yeah, there is no way Verratti would have got the same game time at Juve this year.

But the fact remains we could have had him if we'd stumped up €12m. If by any chance we move for him in the next few years, the price tag is going to be two or three times that. At least.

Indeed. One of those 'impossible' decisions. Berardi isn't though. BUY MARRY BUY.

Clegg

Timu your family had a domestic in a restaurant?

I would have walked out without a word to anyone and let them sort themselves out.

Timurid

Timu your family had a domestic in a restaurant?

I would have walked out without a word to anyone and let them sort themselves out.
It was just yelling at each other, but now everything is fine. Plus the restaurant was empty.
Leaving would of made it worst.

Wilbur

Banned
Looool England youth set up
Looool The FA

Looool people sperming over TLOU reviews like games journalism/reviews means fuck all

The amount of people who fucking toss their dick into the sea over a 7 or an 8 when if a film or album gets a 6 or 7 you'd probably still see it/buy it is just ludicrous. Every fucking game nowadays gets an 8/10 at least, it's the only reason so many gaming sites have decimal scoring because 0-7 means shit, 7-8 means good, 9 means very good, 10 means great. Fucking shit metric. I hate games.

Just give me my Pokemon and let me be done.

Timmy. Fight them. No time for fools, family or otherwise. Love you you cunt

Verratti ain't leaving PSG. So put your cocks back in rubentus.
Once Ancelotti leaves, Verratti will sooner or later be looking for a way out. He wants to play in Italy one day, and he's a Juventus fan. The only obstacle long-term is the transfer fee, but it's a huge obstacle.

Also, I'd be pleasantly surprised if Berardi ever made the Juve first team. I think we're just buying him to flip in a couple of years, or as a makeweight for more important moves.

Wilbur

Banned
Wilbz we're signing the Stroot.

Rejoice!

How many times have we signed him now

I won't believe it until I see footage of him and Shinji eating grapes together naked on all fours while Phelan packs his belongings into a fake Louis Vuitton suitcase.

Timurid

Once Ancelotti leaves, Verratti will sooner or later be looking for a way out. He wants to play in Italy one day, and he's a Juventus fan. The only obstacle long-term is the transfer fee, but it's a huge obstacle.
When Wenger joins he'll stay! :p

Seriously, I think he'll probably leave in two years or so.

Clegg

How many times have we signed him now

I won't believe it until I see footage of him and Shinji eating grapes together naked on all fours while Phelan packs his belongings into a fake Louis Vuitton suitcase.
Slightly more reliable sources think the transfer is going to happen after the U21 Euro's.

Yen

How is Luigi's Mansion in 2D? Thinking about buying that or NSMB2, but I'd probably be unsure about the importance of the 3D effect.

Diego 2.0

His whole "I really want to leave" whining is getting annoying.

Well, it's actually the first time he said it. His even bigger cunt agents can't shut the fuck up, though. Have fun with them lol

That might also be the reason why we didn't sign Wolski (same agents as Lewy) last summer, a deal looked rather likely but somehow failed. I blame those agents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom