• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

:p

manc twat

How about colour coding the sections based on how often you use the system? Green for a lot, yellow for moderate use, red for barely ever using?

Yeah, that's usefull.

And how about that games section? Just erase that? And I went ahead and added some FC's, you too Wilbz.

Meier

Love that new home shirt but the away is SO nice.

I only saw the away on my phone this morning so I couldn't tell all the details but it did look very sharp. Design reminded me a lot of our kit this year for the UCL actually.

Well well well, someone sure is scouting new talents

SyX96Vd.png

#OleKristianSelnaesUnitedFuture

Added my FC, PSN and games to that spreadsheet.

Would be useful for TLOU clans, too maybe?

@Hitcher, oh I thought you were talking about tonight but I can play tomorrow after 6pmish?

Bumhead

Banned
Will add my details to the spreadsheet later (I'm keeping my 3DS, for anyone wondering after I offered it for sale the other day).

Is it worth adding a Twitter column? Just for community sake? I've just got into Twitter and although I've got a few of you on I feel like I'm missing some dudes.

Added my FC, PSN and games to that spreadsheet.

Would be useful for TLOU clans, too maybe?

@Hitcher, oh I thought you were talking about tonight but I can play tomorrow after 6pmish?

Sounds good. I'm shit btw, too impatient to use stealth in a game that makes combat so easy :p

@Bumhead, good idea. Maybe something to make Whatsapp easier as well? Might as well get rid of the WiiU section lol

Linius

Will add my details to the spreadsheet later (I'm keeping my 3DS, for anyone wondering after I offered it for sale the other day).

Is it worth adding a Twitter column? Just for community sake? I've just got into Twitter and although I've got a few of you on I feel like I'm missing some dudes.

There's a Twitter list already in the OP. You can subscribe to the list and also see every Footey Gaffer who's in it.

Details, we need details.

We had lots of fancy bottles of Gin en Vodka and the whole shebang. Me, who generally only drinks beer and doesn't like to mix it with sodas, thought it would be a good idea to drink glasses full of the whole lot. I don't remember anything after getting a kebab after drinking but my friends told me I just collapsed after a while after getting out of the club and I wasn't responsive any more. They didn't know what to do so they called an ambulance. Woke up next morning on a hospital bed in the hallway with some nurses around me who of course don't speak English. Two of my friends showed up half an hour later to pick me up and I spent the rest of the day floating around in a swimming pool. No hangover whatsoever.

Linius

We had lots of fancy bottles of Gin en Vodka and the whole shebang. Me, who generally only drinks beer and doesn't like to mix it with sodas, thought it would be a good idea to drink glasses full of the whole lot. I don't remember anything after getting a kebab after drinking but my friends told me I just collapsed after a while after getting out of the club and I wasn't responsive any more. They didn't know what to do so they called an ambulance. Woke up next morning on a hospital bed in the hallway with some nurses around me who of course don't speak English. Two of my friends showed up half an hour later to pick me up and I spent the rest of the day floating around in a swimming pool. No hangover whatsoever.

I had a similar situation, but luckily that was at home. Never taken to the hospital either. The guys from the hospital who showed up woke me up at the party I was at and then my dad picked me up. Such a shamefull situation :lol

Yen

Where was this and why did you need the nurses to speak English?

Meier

Woke up next morning on a hospital bed in the hallway with some nurses around me who of course don't speak English. Two of my friends showed up half an hour later to pick me up and I spent the rest of the day floating around in a swimming pool. No hangover whatsoever.

And because this is Europe you weren't charged at all? They just let you leave the next day? Amazing. Glad you're okay!

Ooh, Snodgrass puts Scotland up over Croatia.

Linius

And because this is Europe you weren't charged at all? They just let you leave the next day? Amazing. Glad you're okay!

Ooh, Snodgrass puts Scotland up over Croatia.

It's called health insurance plan. You Americans are quite fucked in that department :p

What's he supposed to be charged with? Unless he was vandalizing stuff with his toxic vomit, that is pretty much how I would imagine it going most places.

GQman2121

Banned
I hope TLoU catches on and we can get a group going. I haven't found an online game that hooks me in a long time.

Also, Little Big Go Karting is free next week on ps+. Might check that out too.

Where was this and why did you need the nurses to speak English?
I was on holiday in Portugal last week so I was wondering if there was anyone who could tell me what the hell I was doing in a hospital.

@Meier

It was about €50 (which is fucking insane even for European standards). I had my insurance pass on me, but they didn't accept it in the hospital because you need to have a certain card for it that is valid abroad. My friends did call the hotline number which was on my pass and explained the situation. They were told that everything would be taken care off.

WJD

My travel insurance policy is £10,000,000 for medical expenses. I imagine that would almost be reached in one night at a US hospital.

edit: also, I realised I have no friends on PSN as it's mostly been used as a Blu-Ray player for two years. Someone add me plz: WJD_7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom