• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtb

Banned
Players like Yaya just piss me off. Some players are inconsistent, I get that, its just something you have to accept as a football fan. But players whose effort is inconsistent, meaning they don't make anywhere near the best use of their ability, let alone their wages? That irks me.

I blame Mancini.

pulga

Banned
Went to visit the Honduran NT last night at their hotel, got my shirt signed by some of the guys, including Roger Espinoza and Wilson Palacios!

Im about to turn into a fucking nervous wreck any minute now, 8 more hours until I head to the stadium. Costa Rica vs Honduras, for those who need some football later tonight.

Only seen Fernandinho like twice so wouldn't pass judgement on him either - I'd be surprised if anybody in this thread has watched him more than 2/3 times.

I watch a decent amount of the Ukrainian League(only matches involving someone from the top 4 though, ugh the rest of the league is dreadful) :p

Champ Manager 96/97 ‏@lets_play_CM2 17m
@StanCollymore does have a point, Championship Manager 2 rated his intelligence at 15/20 which we know is pretty wide of the mark. @milesSI

BMLJgn3CEAA3-Kv.jpg:large

If England U21s don't beat Israel and Poland, they're shit. If we fail to qualify, Pearce should be sacked.

Even if we win the tournament, I'd be on the blower to Pearce giving him an ultimatum which essentially equates to 'have us playing more positive football, or you're out of here you tit'

@GB LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Tc91

Stan Collymore ‏@StanCollymore
So FM players winning a tournament on a game is better than wearing real liver birds and lions on your chest. Fucking deluded children.

Hahaha he's losing it over people trolling him about FM.

REAL LIVERBIRDS.

If England U21s don't beat Israel and Poland, they're shit. If we fail to qualify, Pearce should be sacked.

Even if we win the tournament, I'd be on the blower to Pearce giving him an ultimatum which essentially equates to 'have us playing more positive football, or you're out of here you tit'

Hitcher doesn't know the difference between Norway and Poland. Farid am cry.

Hitcher doesn't know the difference between Norway and Poland. Farid am cry.

Oops. Knew something about it didn't quite look right lol :p

I want to abuse Collymore but I can't really be arsed. At the end of the day, FM is a waste of time, while he was a waste of talent, transfer fees and wages. Airtime as well.

Linius

Footey Gaf, are we interested in a collected document with our friend codes? I made something up and filled in a few names of members of who I know own an 3DS. The link is in email tags and make sure that it stays that way. Everyone who's interested can just fill in their info and then we can add to the OP for future use.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsejqzQ9XUvldG5WSHFGXzVBcmlCdDFrcUtBb1JHRmc&usp=sharing

Footey Gaf, are we interested in a collected document with our friend codes? I made something up and filled in a few names of members of who I know own an 3DS. The link is in email tags and make sure that it stays that way. Everyone who's interested can just fill in their info and then we can add to the OP for future use.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsejqzQ9XUvldG5WSHFGXzVBcmlCdDFrcUtBb1JHRmc&usp=sharing

Can you add columns for Gamrtags, SENs and Steam names?

Tc91

Yeah sounds good!

Anyone wanna go through Mission 3 onward in Far Cy 3 co-op on Easy? Or Normal if we get more than 2.

It clearly hasn't been balanced for less than 3 people.

Need dem trophies :p

Linius

Anyone wanna go through Mission 3 onward in Far Cy 3 co-op on Easy? Or Normal if we get more than 2.

It clearly hasn't been balanced for less than 3 people.

Need dem trophies :p

I 've done the first mission on normal with a buddy who never played before. I was only busy with reviving him all the time :lol

Split screen that was.

I 've done the first mission on normal with a buddy who never played before. I was only busy with reviving him all the time :lol

Split screen that was.

Did the same with my brother, but he doesn't want to go throught the last 3 and I'd rather not go through it with some randoms from PSTrophies.org

Linius

So can anyone who's interested to be in the spreadsheet try if the editing works. To see the link quote this post. Also open for suggestions on how to improve. It should be useful for this community of course.

Linius

Hmmm, maybe just skip the game section? It was there because my first thought was creating it just for the 3DS. But now it's going to be messy and confusing I think?

Wilbur

Banned
Collymore beats women, threatens to burn their houses down and fingers Sharon Stone to his death.

He's a turkey.

He doesn't deserve a professional living.

Wilbur

Banned
can someone else add my code to the thingy because i cant be fucked to get my 3ds right now, I'll add everyone when i can be bothered

i've just done half an hour on the exercise bike and then slagged off collymore on twitter, im tired

:lol :lol the spreadsheet.

:p

manc twat

How about colour coding the sections based on how often you use the system? Green for a lot, yellow for moderate use, red for barely ever using?

@Freewheelin', I'll be on all day tomorrow after 4pm or so, except for the England match. I'm not sure how it is on easy btw

Wilbur

Banned
About to watch Montenegro-Ukraine. England fans should be mildly interested in the result of this one.

But England fucking blow and I think I almost want us to miss out on the World Cup so we can actually take youth development seriously and I can enjoy the tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom