• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batigol

Banned
jtL70XJ4RSW3p_e.jpg

Full kit wanker

I doubt they would include Courtois in a deal for Cavani. They already offered €30 million + Torres, and De Laurentiis said no. Player exchange deals hardly ever happen.

México vs Panama: Corona, Meza, Rodríguez, Moreno, Salcido, Zavala, Torrado, Guardado, Aquino, Dos Santos and Chicharito

About what everyone was expecting. Thank God Barrera was benched.

I'm really hoping for Mexico win today(it would be the best for Honduras aspirations), and that seems like a really good line-up.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
They are playing a lot more fluid than in Tuesday. I feel more confident about this.

Gio has looked good. I would take out Aquino for Reyna in order to try to build something through the centre. Guardado's been bad, and Salcido is letting everything get past him.

They are playing a lot more fluid than in Tuesday. I feel more confident about this.

Gio has looked good. I would take out Aquino for Reyna in order to try to build something through the centre. Guardado's been bad, and Salcido is letting everything get past him.

This game is shit tbh

They're playing better than the last game, but that's not saying much.

Lightning

Banned
I really hope we get Higuain. He would be a fantastic signing and lead our line next season.

And what the hell at Robson. Whines endlessly about Wenger not having any money to spend and now that we have money to spend says Wenger would only waste it. Who does this cunt think he is?

Salazar

And what the hell at Robson. Whines endlessly about Wenger not having any money to spend and now that we have money to spend says Wenger would only waste it. Who does this cunt think he is?

He is a know-nothing bellend, but he didn't just pluck that one out of the air, to be fair.

Lightning

Banned
He is a know-nothing bellend, but he didn't just pluck that one out of the air, to be fair.
Wenger's record in the transfer market is excellent. If he is guilty of anything it's he doesn't take enough gambles.

Majority of our transfer failures have been cheap players or free players as he hasn't taken any risks but to accompany that you have Henry, Viera, Pires, Fabregas, RVP, Cazorla among many many more.

Even players like Giroud, who cost 12mil, is not that bad and should we sell him we should easily get our money back. Arshavin was a bit of a flop but mostly because Wenger ruined a great player by playing him out of position. Wenger's record is excellent in the market. No way would we have been able to maintain top 4 and constantly lose our best player each year unless he knew what he was doing in recruiting.

You take Kos, at first he was shit, now he is much better. Same for Mertesacker. Robson needs to shut the fuck up. It's not like the transfer market as a returns policy. If Arsenal start making large money flops, then he can moan, to say he shouldn't be trusted given the amount of fantastic players he has brought to Arsenal is downright disrespectful and not accurate.

No manager will get success out of each and every transfer. There has to be a guideline balance and Wenger is well above that imo.

flippedb

Banned
Boateng could be leaving Milan. I like those news. Opinions, Frank? I personally dislike Boateng as of late. He's been to lazy and has been completely inconsistent, sometimes he's as useful as Nocerino or Muntari, but he has a higher wage than those two.

Zabojnik

Boateng could be leaving Milan. I like those news. Opinions, Frank? I personally dislike Boateng as of late. He's been to lazy and has been completely inconsistent, sometimes he's as useful as Nocerino or Muntari, but he has a higher wage than those two.

BOA BOA BOA BOA TENG TENG TENG TENG!!! No more? :/

Me too, game sounds so good.

When is the OT going up btw?

Pranay said he bollocksed up some of the pretentious banners Gaf seems so obsessed with, don;t know when it'll be up. Avoiding it anyway, someone will definitely make a mess of their spoiler tags or account suicide, and I'll put my foot through my laptop/throw the phone out of teh window.

Can't believe I won't be able to play properly until Tuesday night

Why isn't it out now? The discs were printed ages ago, and its just provided a massive oppurtunity for certain people to get it early and spoil it for the rest of us.

Honestly, never been this hyped for any piece of entertainment, or even hardware. Fuck E3. Its become a spoiler-risk, and a distraction which will be filled to the brim with Sony letdowns I fear. Naughty Dog won't let us down though. I'm going crazy. Hold me, FW.

Zabojnik

Honestly, never been this hyped for any piece of entertainment, or even hardware. Fuck E3. Its become a spoiler-risk, and a distraction which will be filled to the brim with Sony letdowns I fear. Naughty Dog won't let us down though. I'm going crazy. Hold me, FW.

You could've told me earlier you had it this bad. Would've sent you the game a week ago.

Sounds like Lukaku will be at Chels next season

I always said my ambition was to play for Chelsea, and now I will go back to Stamford Bridge and try and play even more games than I did at West Brom. If I can score a few early on, it can turn into a really good season for me.

I have had a good conversation with Jose Mourinho, and I know it's up to me to show I'm worth a place. It is the World Cup next year, and I need to be playing. But if I don't get in the Chelsea team often enough, then I won't deserve to be in the national squad.

I am not afraid of that. I am determined to succeed with Chelsea next season. I want to prove myself. People will compare me with Didier Drogba, and he was always my hero. But I am my own man, and I want to be known for what I do.

You could've told me earlier you had it this bad. Would've sent you the game a week ago.

You're a cunt Zabo. A real cunt. I thought Yurt was a cunt, but his cuntitude has nothing on you. You cunt.

:(

I'll empty my bank account into yours if you send me one now, and I'll empty my ballsack into your colon for good measure

And with one post, the origins of my racism against Slovenians is explained and justified :p

I know that feel Hitcher. I just started to forgive Slovenia for the 2010 WCQ playoffs when I found out that the shitty ref that didn't give Russia that 100% pelanty today was Slovenian. Get your people in line, Zabo!

I know that feel Hitcher. I just started to forgive Slovenia for the 2010 WCQ playoffs when I found out that the shitty ref that didn't give Russia that 100% pelanty today was Slovenian. Get your people in line, Zabo!

Was that the match that really shouldn't have gone ahead? Pitch absolutely blanketed in snow, 1-0 to Slovenly?

justjohn

Ah, didn't realise that. Just knew that he was campaigning to be re-elected.

Still, I do find it hilarious that it seems like Perez never learns that spunking loads of money on super talented players doesn't mean you will get a Champions League winning team. It's like he learnt nothing from the Galactico era.
The same galacticos that won a champions league and two league titles?

bjaelke

Chelsea almost bought Jores Okore back in January. The Nordsjælland defender declined the move because Chelsea's bid came too close to the transfer deadline. In other words, Chelsea dodged a fucking bullet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom