• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightning

Banned
Anyone? Bender is class. But of course there's no logic in these links as both Bender and Gündogan are unattainable.
Not anyone. Wenger ain't replacing Arteta or Wilshere or Cazorla in this window. Bender is a better player than Arteta or Wilshere but not a position we are interested in upgrading.

If we upgrade in central midfield I would only want Fabregas who is infinitely better than both Gundogan or Bender.

Linius

I'm thinking about applying for a job as a hiker. Though I probably have to get a little more driving skills to actually pass the test. But it seems like a great job on the side.

Koko

Banned
Not anyone. Wenger ain't replacing Arteta or Wilshere or Cazorla in this window. Bender is a better player than Arteta or Wilshere but not a position we are interested in upgrading.

If we upgrade in central midfield I would only want Fabregas who is infinitely better than both Gundogan or Bender.

Whoo I guess you are talking about prime Fàbregas because current one has nothing on Gündoğan.

Fry

I think Arsenal have the means to sign those three players. Not just all of them in the same transfer window.

I think Arsenal have the means to sign those three players. Not just all of them in the same transfer window.

The means = the money?

Bayern didn't manage to get Bender, Gündogan simply won't be sold. But of course a club like Arsenal has the money to potentially sign them. Doesn't change the fact such a list is more of a wish list. And the players probably would join a different club.

Fry

The means = the money?

Bayern didn't manage to get Bender, Gündogan simply won't be sold. But of course a club like Arsenal has the money to potentially sign them. Doesn't change the fact such a list is more of a wish list.

Money, and I think they are attractive enough for these players. If their clubs will sell them or not is another talk.

kharma45

Fabregas.

He was/is one of the best midfielders in the world. Class doesn't go away.

Fernando-Torres-Chelsea-Player-Profile_2823685.jpg

FootballFan

Saponara <3

I was there! It was the day after my birthday, Sheva scored with a header, Cafu made the cross. It was beautiful.

Can't remember 3-4 of those guys, though.

Oleguer is the least recognisable out of them for non-barca supporters, mainly because he fucking sucked :lol

People over rate Gundogan...

Fabregas in an Arsenal shirt was the fucking man.

TRUTH

The problem is Barcelona not Fabregas.

I think you underestmate just how much Fabregas' goals mask his shitty performances for Barca. He's scared of the ball. I'm 90% sure he'd get that quality back if he left Barca and joined a team that suit his ability (what a mug, thinking Barca would either let him play CM or use tactics to get the best out of him) though

FootballFan

Cunt, cunt, cunt, cunt, cunt, cunt, cunt, cunt, cunt, maga cunt, cunt

More than a club. Let your player recover from cancer and then release him on a free.

cunt, cunt, money grabbing cunt, diver

Growth hormone abuser who will never win the worldcup, cunt, cunt, racist cunt and a vanilla midget

Surprise surprise, 3 hateful posts from 3 people who support the same club.

Seriously Man Utd supporters, it was 2 years ago, let it go already.

Clegg

Surprise surprise, 3 hateful posts from 3 people who support the same club.

Seriously Man Utd supporters, it was 2 years ago, let it go already.

You're equating our dislike for Barca based on something that happened in the past when in fact we dislike them because they're just cunts.

Salvadora

Chelsea have stolen ahead in the race to sign Porto’s Eliaquim Mangala – with new Manchester United boss David Moyes on holiday, writes the Sunday People's Steve Bates .

Now Sir Alex Ferguson has gone and chief executive David Gill is clearing his desk, no one is holding the fort at Old Trafford in the absence of Moyes.
A directionless ship.

Moyes takes more holidays than Obama.

TRUTH

The problem is Barcelona not Fabregas.
I refuse to believe that the player who lit up the footballing world in an Arsenal shirt is gone.
As noted, injuries. I remember reading an article by the Telegraph (?) saying that Liverpool medical staff thought he would never be the same player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom