• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fry

2761322598.png

:(

2761333833.png

^ Has anyone else played CoH 2?

Finding it hard against the AI to be honest. I've won a few games but I don't execute or formulate plans quick enough.

lol

At least you're 54% faster :p

Also, who the hell still uses TalkTalk?

Virgin Media or BE FTW

Can I use it as an excuse for dying all the time in FC3? :D

I wanted to move to Sky broadband, but it ain't my house :p

More bothered about the connection being reliable than speed tbh, don't often game online or download huge files

Baron van Dedem

Neo Member
Heh, we got much better and much bigger internet penetration than the US. Not implying that is impressive, many third world countries even beats you there.

That is fact. Us is only placed #25 in internet penetration. Here in the Netherlands we're #3. The most internet users are from China and 25% of Internet users speaks Chinees.

L1NETT

^ Has anyone else played CoH 2?

Finding it hard against the AI to be honest. I've won a few games but I don't execute or formulate plans quick enough.

You'll get the hang of it. I can beat the top AI pretty easily as Russia, but I stink as Germany. All about scout cars, rushing the resource points and blitzing germany before they can build their vastly superior Armour.

I find the Germans a bit boring to play as honestly. And mortars are annoyingly good on this game.

K1LLER7

Can I use it as an excuse for dying all the time in FC3? :D

I wanted to move to Sky broadband, but it ain't my house :p

More bothered about the connection being reliable than speed tbh, don't often game online or download huge files

I had Sky, they weren't the best, So I moved to O2. They worked much better for me, but now it seems O2 and Sky have a broadband partnership.

feel

Don't be sad, know that there's people out there (me) who would kill for that connection. This country is a terrible place to be if you want good internet. My piece of shit 4Mb down and 0.75Mb up connection is considered (and charged as) a premium service that only people with good incomes can afford. SMH

Will FIFA ever fix its replay system? Don't understand why you can't save goals as files, which can be opened in an online viewer or in-game gallery and allow you to manipulate the camera as you wish. The way you used to be able to save replays on PES, only watchable online, or shared between players. That'd be great.

kharma45

I had Sky, they weren't the best, So I moved to O2. They worked much better for me, but now it seems O2 and Sky have a broadband partnership.

More that Sky bought them out. For fibre Sky are pretty fantastic and their LLU service for what it costs is too.

Slizz

Will FIFA ever fix its replay system? Don't understand why you can't save goals as files, which can be opened in an online viewer or in-game gallery and allow you to manipulate the camera as you wish. The way you used to be able to save replays on PES, only watchable online, or shared between players. That'd be great.

It's the fucking most annoying thing ever. FRAPS and PC advantage on FIFA replays.

Clegg

Arsene Wenger is ready to smash Arsenal's transfer record this week with bids for three of Europe's fastest-rising stars totaling £62m

The news that the club are thinking big, with moves for Real Madrid's Gonzalo Higuain, Borussia Dortmund's Ilkay Gundogan and Bayer Leverkusen's Lars Bender, will come as a massive relief to Arsenal fans after years of frugality and summers of losing their own stars.

Arsenal haven't a hope of landing all three.

They'd be glad to get even one of them.

Lightning

Banned
Arsenal haven't a hope of landing all three.

They'd be glad to get even one of them.
I doubt Arsenal are even interested in Bender or Gundogan. Just stories, nothing more. We have Jack Wilshere, why go for Gundogan?

Really would make more sense to link us for players who's position we're chasing.

You'll get the hang of it. I can beat the top AI pretty easily as Russia, but I stink as Germany. All about scout cars, rushing the resource points and blitzing germany before they can build their vastly superior Armour.

I find the Germans a bit boring to play as honestly. And mortars are annoyingly good on this game.

I use scout cars to dominate early on. After that I struggle to find the same balance to my attacks as the AI though.

Mortars never work well for me. Even when they're suppressed they always seem to move out of the way just in time because the AI can do a million things at once.

Honestly, Gerrard's passing is the most underrated and underutilised weapon in the England setup. He must get annoyed when he picks the ball up, and sees both wingers and Rooney running towards him to pick the ball up, when he's capable and willing to play it long and accurate before the other team has a chance to get their bearings.

I hate the percieved wisdom that he's a physically gifted, technically average relic who's no longer very good since he's lost the ability to power around the pitch for all 90 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom