• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't understand the 24 hours online thing. let's say i go on vacation, do i lose access to the system when i come back? does the system just brick itself if it doesn't get connected to the internet once every 24 hours?

i'm confused as to what the requirement actually means.

As long as Sony don't force you to connect online every 24 hours, they allow me to play offline for as long as I want and let me use my game on a friends PS4, i'll be happy.

I will be happy when I see the last guardian and not a moment before.
ibkWhdzJaFWgi0.png

i don't understand the 24 hours online thing. let's say i go on vacation, do i lose access to the system when i come back? does the system just brick itself if it doesn't get connected to the internet once every 24 hours?

Means you have to be online to play your games. Obviously will work when you plug it back in, but won't work after 24 hours of not being connected to the internet.

LTWheels

Yes. As soon as it has not been online for 24hrs, you have to buy another Xbox. It's going to be like when you leave a pet at home whilst you go on holiday. Gonna need kennels for Xboxs.

Lunchbox

Banned

it worries people in third world countries like wooden who dont have internet

Slizz

Bah, coulda got some cheap ass tickets for Spain vs. Haiti today. Nobody was down to ride out though..... Gotta have at least 1 person split parking with me.

Meier

The Mirror says Robbie wants a job in the PL still. Who would he coach? None of the top 7 are realistic options. Can we see him taking over a mid table club? Not a chance. Totally absurd idea.

But the Italian has ­unfinished business in England.

He has bought a property in the London and a friend of Mancini’s revealed: “Far from leaving England after losing the City job, Roberto wants to land another Premier League job and prove a few points.”
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/roberto-mancini-eyes-up-premier-1940296

Meier

Telegraph are saying we will offer Tevez a 2 yr extension. They are sticking with th story we want Pepe but not at £20m due to his age. (I don't want him at all...)

The Mirror says Pellegrini will meet with Dzeko and offer him a chance to stay.

Tc91

I'm going crazy on the Breaking Bad episodes.

Gonna need something else to watch on Netflix after this and Game of Thrones on Monday.

I'm going crazy on the Breaking Bad episodes.

Gonna need something else to watch on Netflix after this and Game of Thrones on Monday.

Justified

@Salva, that graph must include Henderson for there to be that much of a difference between ourselves and Sunderland

Me and Hitcher did pretty well on FC3 co-op earlier.

Easy is not easy at all, lol

It clearly isn't balanced for 2 players, you end up with enemies attacking 2 people from about 8 different directions. Once those shotgun guys sneak up on you, you're done for lol. Then it throws in a couple of rocket launchers and snipers

The only difference I noticed was the enemies don't notice you as easily when you're in their line of sight.

Have you played through the co-op before btw? Wann give the next chapter a go either tomorrow or Tuesday? Might invite you and go public so we can get a team of 4

It clearly isn't balanced for 2 players, you end up with enemies attacking 2 people from about 8 different directions. Once those shotgun guys sneak up on you, you're done for lol. Then it throws in a couple of rocket launchers and snipers

The only difference I noticed was the enemies don't notice you as easily when you're in their line of sight.

Have you played through the co-op before btw? Wann give the next chapter a go either tomorrow or Tuesday? Might invite you and go public so we can get a team of 4
I haven't! Yeah, that might be fun :p may be out all day tomorrow, but Tues should be fine I think.

Linius

I just saw The Skeleton Key on TV. Kate Hudson looked great in it. Other than that it's a dull movie. John Hurt said like five words in the whole movie :lol

xintin

Heat game and Thrones conflict tomorrow. Gonna have to wait till after the Heat game to watch the finale.
Heat/Spurs spoilers: Wade disappears in the 4th, Bosh takes ill-advised jumpers and Lebron collapses carrying them both. Again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom