• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this guy in the Japan squad for the Confed cup?

No. Even though he's like the top scorer in the league, and top 2 scorer in all competitions Zaccheroni would rather have a striker who has 3 goals in 17 games and doesn't have good link up play.

Edit: OT will be up? Thank you ;_;

Zabojnik

Hernanes is one their best players (and one of the best in Serie A) I have no fucking idea why he starts on the bench every single time.

I've been saying we should buy him since forever. But, you know, Lazio, Lotito. We have the worst luck when it comes to italian targets. They all play for clubs with lunatic owners. Hernanes is a fantastic player. He just needs to join a big team and take that last step towards world-classiness.

Announce the next-gen / PC sequel to Deus Ex: HR already.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Claudio_Pizarro_78.jpg

la cara de este hijo de puta after we drill them on Tuesday. btw, I have an old inca friend so this will be funny either way. Vamos Colombia

fuenf

http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/h...ieses-jahr-nicht-zu-bayern-30770800.bild.html

Interesting facts regarding Lewandowski, it looks like Bayern wanted to play hardball with Dortmund and got fucked hard. Dortmund requested a formel / written offer from them, which Bayern wasnt willing to submit. Thus the Dortmund board decided that they won't sell him to Bayern (there's no way they could backtrack on that without making a fool out of themselves) but the door is still open for other clubs.

Knowing Lewa's agents I expect them to demand a gigantic signing fee from Bayern next year or he'll switch to some other club this summer (the more likely scenario).

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Fuck Monaco, I'm supporting Ajaccio next season!

My hero Fabrizio CLUTCH Ravanelli is their new boss.
3AQmK.gif

marsellarava.jpg

Wes

venison crêpe
I like him.
Top news, good little player.
watched him live against sweden on friday. dude is class.
and just 21 years old. he can be pretty awesome in a year or two

Aye I'm very pleased, especially as he's someone we developed at some point through our own academy. I keep forgetting he's only 21. He's been asked to play every position but the one he was trained at, Striker, pretty much this year and has performed very well.

There's increased murmurings about Okore to Villa too tonight. Only twitter guff still at this point, but from more notorious Villa fans with more access than we've had previously.

Zabojnik

hurry up and complete it then mail me your copy <3

But you're Turkish. You know how I feel about your people.

Fuck Monaco, I'm supporting Ajaccio next season!

My hero Fabrizio CLUTCH Ravanelli is their new boss.
3AQmK.gif

marsellarava.jpg

Woah, seriously? I didn't even know he got into coaching.

FUCKING iOS GAMES

First Deus Ex now Lucid's racer

Just fucking FUCK them

Yeah, this is the fucking worst. Like portable consoles weren't bad enough.

K1LLER7

No. Even though he's like the top scorer in the league, and top 2 scorer in all competitions Zaccheroni would rather have a striker who has 3 goals in 17 games and doesn't have good link up play.

Edit: OT will be up? Thank you ;_;

Damnit. Wanted to see him at the Confed Cup.

Winger - Honda - Kagawa

------ Kakitani --------------

Brazil vs Japan is the first game I think. Japan to win.

Clegg

I had no idea that Microsoft's and Sony's E3 conferences were on the same day.

Gaming side will move at 100mph tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom