• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
I can only assume its a combination of being close to Poland/settled in Germany and almost guaranteed success as opposed to Madrid where Barca exist and England where there's more competition.

That and Wooden Lung are both shit names. I like the name Wooden, but fucking hell why do you have two names. It's like this girl I know who demands to be called by her forename and middle name

Wooden Lung BatmanBatmanBatman u r the wurst

My teacher started calling me by my middle name for no good reason, I like it and am going to demand it by everyone soon.

Also you're wrong.

Hell the best username on the forum is 5 words!

Kenka

Can anyone explain to me how Fiorentina can pay Gomez ? That sounds ridiculous and still, there are insisting rumours of him leaving Bayern for that C-team.

Wilbur

Banned
My teacher started calling me by my middle name for no good reason, I like it and am going to demand it by everyone soon.

Also you're wrong.

Hell the best username on the forum is 5 words!

Yeah that is quite a good one actually. the exception to the rule

I like Baracka in the white house as well lol.

damn cboat is great

friend I am a good lookiin guy who believe in Jesus and would not LIE TO YOU

7gb dvd dual layer is a --***lock***--, the earth swallow my buttocks whole if I'm lying..!Id say more but they're taracking my ip now

Wilbur

Banned
friend I cant tell u for sure, there are lives at stake and loose lips sink trains. just know that I run with the stars and dance in the moonlightof the informatino highway, as data and information seep into my pores like Neoromancer brand tanning lotion

all I have is my balls and my word and i give my word that i will never steer you wrong

thx for cominginto my thread, reading, cliking on reply and typing up such WONDROUS WORDS OF WISDOM AND LIFE EXPERIENCE thank you oh so much for the contributon. Iapologize for forcing you to take time from your busy righthand lovemaking scheudule., perhaps i can clear my info posts from now on with you in PM, or over a quiet candlelit dinner overlooking your parents backyard hmmm??

jerk

holy fuck he is a fucking GREAT poster

Meier

r.e. Parks and Rec. Took this pic at a Party Down event a few years back.

269520_10100818393814083_7386934_n.jpg

Pictured: Martin Starr, Ken Marino, Ken's date, Nick Offerman, Megan Mullally, Ryan Hansen, Lizzy Caplan, Adam Scott

Every time CliffyB argues anything these days, I roll my eyes.

Hes a troll and the responses amuse him. I think theres some actual belief behind some things, but otherwise as I said, hes trolling.

Falcao on FM just ain't doing it for me I may need to sell.

Which team are you? I find he is very injury prone on FM, i've had him at 2.5* star at 30 before because he regularly got 3 month crippling injuries (at Chelsea)

It was sold out ;(

I might get some Pulses if its confirmed that they'll work with PS4 (I know, 99% and all that)

My headphones are shite, and my headset is average. Pulses seem like they're exceptional at both, although the build quality is apparently pretty poor and easy to snap.

What did you end up with?

Wes

venison crêpe
@TheRossoneroOne 2m
@tancredipalmeri i will let you fuck my wife if you announce the tevez-to-milan deal..

@tancredipalmeri 43s
(I might consider to finance Milan for Tevez)

Batigol

Banned
Confirmed: Evilore refused to go to Real Madrid

http://www.actuafoot.fr/borussia-dortmund/accord-real-dortmund-mais-lewandowski-refuse-23054.html

Dortmund and Real agreed on a 30M€ fee but Lewa only wanted to go to Munich. Also, the German press says that he will talk to his team from now on through his lawyer only. That's some stubbornness we witness here.

edit: da fuck ? rumours about Lewandowski have exploded during the last hour:

Manchester to compensate both Dortmund AND Munich in its attempt to lure Lewa
Barça wants Lewandowski

What's his obsession with Bayern? Dortmund won't sell to them. He can literally sign for any club he wants, but clings to Bayern

I might get some Pulses if its confirmed that they'll work with PS4 (I know, 99% and all that)

My headphones are shite, and my headset is average. Pulses seem like they're exceptional at both, although the build quality is apparently pretty poor and easy to snap.

What did you end up with?

Some cheap Tritton to end this gen with that works for PS3/360. Get a nice one at the start of next gen.

Which team are you? I find he is very injury prone on FM, i've had him at 2.5* star at 30 before because he regularly got 3 month crippling injuries (at Chelsea)

I'm at United he's upfront with Draxler, shinji and Zaha behind.

Wellbeck and Villa (only cost me 6mil as back up) are my other strikers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom