• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slizz

The start of world dominance.

tumblr_inline_mkja8mqkWl1ryv9ki.gif

Meier

Fuck me how did I miss this quote from Isco?

He has been targeted by some of Europe’s biggest clubs, but City appear to have the upper hand over their rivals, with Isco desperate to join Pellegrini.

He said: “Do I want to go to Manchester City? I wish. It might be possible.”

Not only out, but a firm grasp.

Suen

He hasn't said anything.

A journalist from the Mirror reported it in an article devoid of quotes.
lol and here I was ready to start laughing about it while expecting us to pick up french players from Ligue 2. Anyway this transfer window looks a bit promising....if we get any of the bigger targets.

I don't get why people don't like Schweini. :S
Change your nick to Fry24.

Fry

Yeezus leak yet?

Unfortunately not, I really am pissed off. I haven't been this excited for an album in ages. I just want to hear some of it in CDQ.
Because you have bad taste

We have similar taste bro.

Because you've sacrificed your soul to worship an overrated footballer.

My soul is still intact, and I'd change to Fry if there wasn't a fucktron that got it before me and doesn't even use it.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I don't get why people don't like Schweini. :S
Which one?

Schweini the man: I love him. My third favourite German after Super Muller and Santa Klose.

Schweini the player: Good at everything, great at nothing. Still a valuable player for Bayern and Germany.

Schweini the name: Dude, it literally means little pig...Fry8 was cool. :(

You can tell I'm bored

Zabojnik

ugh, we are going to sign tevez aren't we :-/

Looking like it. Seemed obvious ever since Galliani's "Tevez won't betray me" quote.

West Wing funny moment S1E20:
Joey Lucas is at the White House and Kenny the interpreter shouts to Josh "I'm not sleeping with Al Keefer any more!" And the entire office turns round and stares at them.

Get to the end of season 2 already. Jeez you're slow. :p

Can anyone explain to me how Fiorentina can pay Gomez ? That sounds ridiculous and still, there are insisting rumours of him leaving Bayern for that C-team.

joveticjuve.jpg

Le10sport claiming that Hulk has agreed to terms with Monaco. Zenit are holding out for 50 million, Monaco are offering 45 million.

ByeBitch.gif

Why are Brazilian players such fucking mercenaries? Schweini, explain.

"We can't talk that much like we did before because we agree on so many things."

I love when things make sense. Doesn't happen that much lately.

--

Anyway, it looks like Galliani is going all in on Tevez now, apparently Juventus isn't interested in a bidding war so we may end up being the only team after him. If we can screw this up like we did a year and a half ago, Berlusconi deserves an award. Poli should be official by the end of the week and we might end up buying Honda before September.

Fry

That's my reasoning too. You're fast becoming one of my favourite posters, Schweini.

You also are becoming one of my favorite posters.

Can't fathom why people get excited over albums.

You are quickly becoming one of my least favorite posters.

I don't go one day without listening to music. Kanye is one of my favorite artists and one of the most competent in the game. How can you not be excited by the prospect of having new songs in your playlist that you'll listen and sing to every day.

Wilbur

Banned

Just the name baby

Which one?

Schweini the man: I love him. My third favourite German after Super Muller and Santa Klose.

Schweini the player: Good at everything, great at nothing. Still a valuable player for Bayern and Germany.

Schweini the name: Dude, it literally means little pig...Fry8 was cool. :(

You can tell I'm bored

this post is 100% accurate

Can't fathom why people get excited over albums.

Same way people get excited about movies and games and transfers.

Find me the best Aspas | Underdog - Kasabian | HD vid plz

Yen

Looking like it. Seemed obvious ever since Galliani's "Tevez won't betray me" quote.

Get to the end of season 2 already. Jeez you're slow. :p
[/img]

I have two if S1 left!

Head is splitting, going out drinking soon. I've made a huge mistake

Meier

I want to see him holding our shirt first.

I'll be sad to see him go because he was our best player last year IMO and is still playing at a very high level, but it'll be good to get something out of him and with us bringing in quite a few midfielders, we have less need for him since he often played as a False 9 last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom