• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be sad to see him go because he was our best player last year IMO and is still playing at a very high level, but it'll be good to get something out of him and with us bringing in quite a few midfielders, we have less need for him since he often played as a False 9 last season.

I wouldn't expect more than €10-15m in 2-3 installments to be honest, from both Milan and Juventus.

Still, considering that his contract expires next June, it'd be good for City to get some money out of him (and get rid of a pretty heavy contract, it's something like €8m per year, right?), even though it's far less than they would've got during January 2012.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Lil piggy pls
I wouldn't expect more than €10-15m in 2-3 installments to be honest, from both Milan and Juventus.

Still, considering that his contract expires next June, it'd be good for City to get some money out of him (and get rid of a pretty heavy contract, it's something like €8m per year, right?), even though it's far less than they would've got during January 2012.

12.2m.

Zabojnik

marottaschool.jpg

Bit harsh on some of the above players, but yeah. Basically.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Isla's agent Vagheggi:"Isla to Inter? It's very probable, we are just missing a few details"

LOOOOL what a fucking mess. I'll believe it when I see it though, I very much doubt we're giving them anyone.

Zabojnik

Isla's agent Vagheggi:"Isla to Inter? It's very probable, we are just missing a few details"

LOOOOL what a fucking mess. I'll believe it when I see it though, I very much doubt we're giving them anyone.

Well, it would confirm everything we already suspected about Isla The Cunt. As long as we get our 9M€ back, I won't cry a river over it.

"We can't talk that much like we did before because we agree on so many things."

I love when things make sense. Doesn't happen that much lately.

--

Anyway, it looks like Galliani is going all in on Tevez now, apparently Juventus isn't interested in a bidding war so we may end up being the only team after him. If we can screw this up like we did a year and a half ago, Berlusconi deserves an award. Poli should be official by the end of the week and we might end up buying Honda before September.

add in a quality CB (though i don't know where the hell we will find one, after missing the boat on ogbonna) and i say this is a very good market.

as long as we fucking keep el shaarawy!

serie a is going to be great next year. milan, fiorentina, and napoli are all improving. i wish we still had that fourth CL spot. fiorentina in particular is doing great things market-wise, and they are keeping montella.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
@pulg

GoT (TV show) spoiler ->
YOU LIED TO ME. There was no Jaqen H'ghar this season :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Suen

So apparently Parma has signed Terry Antonis and I've never even heard of him before. Quick research of his background shows that he played for Sydney FC so he better have asked Del Piero to teach him everything.

#AntonisDelPiero2.0

add in a quality CB (though i don't know where the hell we will find one, after missing the boat on ogbonna) and i say this is a very good market.

as long as we fucking keep el shaarawy!
I think we're going to get another Zapata on a loan and we'll must be happy with that.

El Shaa should leave only if we get a decent offer, 40m would be pretty difficult to refuse. Maybe keeping him for another year and then selling him at a higher price would be our best option, but he should have another season like this one and I wouldn't bet on it. But selling him for less than 40m? Fuck no.
serie a is going to be great next year. milan, fiorentina, and napoli are all improving. i wish we still had that fourth CL spot. fiorentina in particular is doing great things market-wise, and they are keeping montella.
Keeping Montella might be the best thing they're gonna do this summer. They're also focused on Spanish players, in two years they got some good guys from Spain (Borja Valero for example).

So apparently Parma has signed Terry Antonis and I've never even heard of him before. Quick research of his background shows that he played for Sydney FC so he better have asked Del Piero to teach him everything.

#AntonisDelPiero2.0
Good youngster, saw him play twice this season but can't really say he stood out that much. Sydney FC were shit last season though

Wilbur

Banned
TC I just tried adding your friend code from the spreadsheet and it told me its incorrect?

For people who haven't added me, I'm 0490-5333-0638

Says Quiche's is wrong as well, what the fuck, this fucking spreadsheet sucks dick

pulga

Banned
@pulg

GoT (TV show) spoiler ->
YOU LIED TO ME. There was no Jaqen H'ghar this season :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Or was he?

TC I just tried adding your friend code from the spreadsheet and it told me its incorrect?

For people who haven't added me, I'm 0490-5333-0638

Says Quiche's is wrong as well, what the fuck, this fucking spreadsheet sucks dick

Post it on the whatsapp group! And add me.

Suen

Good youngster, saw him play twice this season but can't really say he stood out that much. Sydney FC were shit last season though
He's very young so he will have time to develop into a better player. The move to higher level of football will help him with that (not that Parma is one of the great clubs but regardless). Not sure I will be expecting much from him the first season but who knows. Hope he will turn out to be a good signing for us.

Meanwhile it looks like bigger clubs might take Belfodil from us this summer :(

Zabojnik

TLoU tomorrow guys

ibxQHpIX8RrvBz.gif

It's honestly not that great.

I wonder what's happening with SP7...

I watched an interview with him yesterday. Apprently his recovery is coming along nicely, if slowly. He said he expects to start training with the team next month and get in decent shape by August. He's lost quite a bit of muscle tone in that leg of his.

For my bitches Zabo and Yurty.

Hvala, priyatel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom