• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

surrogate.png

Let's do this, Marry.

She played at The Etihad when me and dc went to watch Coldplay, she got boo'd after every song and jeered off the stage. Probably a little harsh.

Same happened to Chicks on Speed when they supported the Chilis. Wonder if they're genuinely that shit or if there's some mysogyny going on

@Sleepless, I'm sure the Journey server can find you one person to play with :p

“Mourinho has a great personality and is just a cool guy,” Schurrle is quoted as saying by Metro. “He was a big influence in my move.

“He gave me a handshake when we were at Michael Ballack’s testimonial game, and said ‘it’s OK, soon you’ll be with me’. It gave me a lot of pride and was a great feeling.”

Don't worry Schurrle, you can call him daddy too.*

Meier

She played at The Etihad when me and dc went to watch Coldplay, she got boo'd after every song and jeered off the stage. Probably a little harsh.

Haha, my fiancee has gone to a load of festivals and big gigs in England before and she's always told me this happens like crazy. I know she saw oasis back in 2005 at the Etihad (of course called the City of Manchester Stadium at the time) and one of the opening acts was named The Bees or something and they were just utterly savaged by the crowd. I think another supporting act suffered the same fate.

A lot of her stuff is more upbeat than this, but I think my favorite song on her album is called You're the One. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_5b5BLT1CM

Meier

There's no restriction on the what the runners can do to e catcher? Those hits were brutal

The catcher is fair game. One of my favorite players (plays for my team's hated rival but he went to my university so I was a fan for a long time), Buster Posey, got seriously fucked up and broke his leg when taken out at home plate so there were calls for a rule change but they haven't formalized any.

Looks like the Buster clobbering is the first clip.

Has the news about Aspas been posted?

Spanish FA are blocking the transfer. They claim Liverpool negotiated with illegal agents to get the deal done, even after they had been informed that the were negotiating with them.

Tc91

Haha, my fiancee has gone to a load of festivals and big gigs in England before and she's always told me this happens like crazy. I know she saw oasis back in 2005 at the Etihad (of course called the City of Manchester Stadium at the time) and one of the opening acts was named The Bees or something and they were just utterly savaged by the crowd. I think another supporting act suffered the same fate.

A lot of her stuff is more upbeat than this, but I think my favorite song on her album is called You're the One. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_5b5BLT1CM

Haha! Me and dc went to that Oasis one as well. I think they played the Saturday & Sunday and we went to one of them. Supporting acts were The Doves and The Subways.

Weird, I like The Bees, their first album was pretty good. Then again they were at an Oasis concert so it's not like they were playing to the upper echelons of taste.

Tc91

Does anyone know how long The Last of Us is? I've seen people say around
15-17 hours

I'm 3 hours in and it seems to have gone incredibly fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom