• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scum

Its dickhead gaf user DeGods birthday today

igbTpFCTdgV1H.gif

Meier

Quiched played with the 360 club last night and is pretty damn good. Comes in with the crunching tackles and scored a nice goal as well. His voice is kinda deep for looking so young. I was surprised.

Weird, I like The Bees, their first album was pretty good. Then again they were at an Oasis concert so it's not like they were playing to the upper echelons of taste.

I've never listened to them but she mentioned that it didn't seem like a very good fit for the average fan who was there.

Edit: Just googled it.. found a few reviews from one of the three nights at the stadium. I don't remember which night she went to (she was doing study abroad that summer so we were long distance for a few months).
Oasis- July 2nd 2005- City of Manchester Stadium

Did anyone go?

I thought it was great, and so were the support acts, except The Bees.
The Bee's- Terrible. Were too experimental and quirky for a crowd who had been stood in the sun for 5/6 hours and just wanted to rock out. There set seemed to go on for ages.
the subways were good, the bees were average and athough they're great in a club they really didn't fit a stadium.
The doves went down a storm (being manc they would) it was like a doves concert when they were on. they pointed out the seats they sat in at MCFC games and the crowd went crazy, between the doves and oasis, they played songs by stone roses and joy division and everyone was going mad.
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=111453

Quiched played with the 360 club last night and is pretty damn good. Comes in with the crunching tackles and scored a nice goal as well. His voice is kinda deep for looking so young. I was surprised.

Also he isn't good, just more proof that the fifa team on xbox sucks.

#quicheout

i say this because i still don't have tlou and that cock got it, but is playing fifa street shit instead

Hixx

Southampton have signed a defender for 10m euros

wot

edit: quiche is good at fifa until he either a) gets frustrated (which is after about 3 games) or b) gets cocky as shit and starts his roulette bullshit

Meier

wot

Good for them. It was pretty evident last summer as well that they would stay up because they have actually have repeatedly shown foresight and ambition. You have to spend some money to stay up and to flourish. If they'd been like Reading and not invested notably, they'd have likely gone right back down.

Tc91

I've never listened to them but she mentioned that it didn't seem like a very good fit for the average fan who was there.

Edit: Just googled it.. found a few reviews from one of the three nights at the stadium. I don't remember which night she went to (she was doing study abroad that summer so we were long distance for a few months).

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=111453

Yeah The Doves were incredible they played this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sX4K0JRIDM

Crowd went mental.

Wes

venison crêpe

wot

edit: quiche is good at fifa until he either a) gets frustrated (which is after about 3 games) or b) gets cocky as shit and starts his roulette bullshit

10m euros? woof.

Southampton transfer policy is to splash on one good foreign youngster each year?

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Any bros fancy playing Left 4 Dead 2 this weekend? Me and the lil lady are planning on playing through it and it'd be preferable to not have the retarded AI encumber my majestic abilities.

Clegg

Spurs ran over our midfield last season and they're strengthening even more.

They're really going for this top 4 spot and fair play to them.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Nah, we're signing Gylfi.

If that happens I will hunt Levy down and kill him. Gylfi is class.

You can have Defoe if you like.

4-3-3 for Tottenham next season then?

Sandro-Paulinho

Dembele/Carroll/Holtby

Lennon New ST Bale/Clone

For me a 433 can only work with Bale on the right. Lennon doesn't have the goal threat. With the guys we have now, Deuce or Gylfi would play on the left flank as they have since January.

justjohn

Spurs ran over our midfield last season and they're strengthening even more.

They're really going for this top 4 spot and fair play to them.
I really want them to suceed as im a Huge avb fan. If he does become a successful there that will mean chelsea have a talented young manager to take over from mourinho when he leaves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom