• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

L1NETT

Superman is hotter

Bingo.

Speaking of Superman, Brooker's lookalike is in it.

129118544065753053.jpg

Like it (liked it a lot before, now I just 'like it'), love it, best show ever, overrated, like it and really like it.

See you doofus.

Muse used to be the best now their last two albums were okay, The Resistance was better The 2nd Law ;_;

So why did Meier join you in the bad taste list along with Kharma?

Carbonox

Next week's is gonna be a bit hit or miss. Josh Groban or whatever his name is (who?), Chris O'Dowd (very hit and mess) and Steve Carrell (same, though I find him somewhat funny).

It's usually when a big film is out that Graham gets a great couch together. The Jennifer Lopez one on the other hand (I think was 2 weeks ago) was fucking shit. Shit couch, shit humour, etc. Was just Flintoff going on about what a pisshead he was and Lopez sitting there without a single care in the world.

Linius

Next week's is gonna be a bit hit or miss. Josh Groban or whatever his name is (who?), Chris O'Dowd (very hit and mess) and Steve Carrell (same, though I find him somewhat funny).

It's usually when a big film is out that Graham gets a great couch together. The Jennifer Lopez one on the other hand (I think was 2 weeks ago) was fucking shit. Shit couch, shit humour, etc. Was just Flintoff going on about what a pisshead he was and Lopez sitting there without a single care in the world.

Will Smith ep and Hayden ep were great.

That Groban guy managed to sell a 15000 people concert hall over here in Amsterdam :p

Lightning

Banned
IS IT

You're linked to ALL our current and future targets!
Using a bit of common sense eliminates that though.

We are not signing Jovetic, period. It's between Chelsea and Juventus.

We are not interested in Tevez at all and he wouldn't join us nor would we want him.

That leaves just Higuain and Grenier. You are favourites for Higuain by a long way. Better relationship with Madrid and can offer more trophies. Grenier more than likely to stay where he is, not sure how interested Juve are in him in any case.

What's left?

Bo-Locks

Graham Norton is the best talkshow in the UK or US by a mile. Getting everybody on at the same time around the sofa, putting people together who don't even know/aren't even aware of each other, creating such a relaxed atmosphere and getting the best out of the guests almost every time makes it so much better than any other talkshow.

Axing the Jonathan Ross show was absolutely the right decision for completely the wrong reasons.

Scum

Using a bit of common sense eliminates that though.

We are not signing Jovetic, period. It's between Chelsea and Juventus.

We are not interested in Tevez at all and he wouldn't join us nor would we want him.

That leaves just Higuain and Grenier. You are favourites for Higuain by a long way. Better relationship with Madrid and can offer more trophies. Grenier more than likely to stay where he is, not sure how interested Juve are in him in any case.

What's left?

Rooney.

Carbonox

Graham Norton is the best talkshow in the UK or US by a mile. Getting everybody on at the same time around the sofa, putting people together who don't even know/aren't even aware of each other, creating such a relaxed atmosphere and getting the best out of the guests almost every time makes it so much better than any other talkshow.

Axing the Jonathan Ross show was absolutely the right decision for completely the wrong reasons.

Agreed. I also enjoy Alan Carr's Chatty Man.

Jonathan Ross's show however very rarely proved entertaining and funny. ITV in general are just very hit and miss with their programming.

What's left?

Theres plenty left in the window, im sure Arsenal will make a big signing or two. I find the Fellaini rumours odd though if true that they don't want to meet his release clause. £22m isn't it? Decent price.

Arsenal probably a decent player in every position for depth and quality and they might be able to push on more next season.

Hixx

Cabyebye?

L'Equipe says he's passed his medical at Monaco.

And a Palermo blog says this Zamparini bloke wants £8m for Hernandez. We paid £5m for Graham who we knew was shit we might as well pay £8m for someone we don't know whether they are shit or not.

Carbonox

Cabyebye?

L'Equipe says he's passed his medical at Monaco.

And a Palermo blog says this Zamparini bloke wants £8m for Hernandez. We paid £5m for Graham who we knew was shit we might as well pay £8m for someone we don't know whether they are shit or not.

That was quick. Wonder how much we got for him. Surely a stupid amount given it's Monaco. Providing this is true of course. :lol

Clegg

Clearly he's an idiot.
12 years ago we signed a £350m deal with Nike. Since then United's commercial appeal has dramatically increased.

Its not beyond the realms of possibility that we could get a mega offer when we come to renegotiating our kit manufacturing deal.

Fry

Manchester United's target Marchisio will see rejected from Juventus his request of wages rise, according to tomorrow Gazzetta edition

Bo-Locks

Ogden has clearly got some good contacts at the club, but Fergie said he thought he knew who leaked the story about his retirement, so I wonder if Ogden will continue to get the United scoops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom