• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scum

Oh man :lol :lol :lol

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=590546

Fantastic. Guy gets called out for utter shite. Makes an appearance. Even Lewandowski's backing the criticism.

lol
I saw the other thread earlier too about the QTEs for this game and how you don't get punished for failing. This is one of the reasons why I hated all that 'dem grafix!!11' talk. Some idiotic devs and publishers just use it as an excuse to hide their lack of creativity.

Fry

tZNW9ik.gif

3Sixty

Southampton FC Southampton FC ‏@SouthamptonFC 5h

Southampton FC is delighted to announce the signing of Croatia defender Dejan Lovren on a four-year deal. #saintsfc

BMvuRYwCUAEG6gi.jpg

Very happy with that.

'Man of the Year' is a surprisingly good film. Starts off like your average comedy then goes dark, wasn't expecting that.

Also, Robin Williams says one of the best jokes/puns ever: "I'd like to make a show about gay farmers and call it Cropsuckers." :lol :lol :lol

Yen

'Man of the Year' is a surprisingly good film. Starts off like your average comedy then goes dark, wasn't expecting that.

Also, Robin Williams says one of the best puns ever: "I'd like to make a show about gay farmers and call it Cropsuckers." :lol :lol :lol

You've seen nothing until you see World's Greatest Dad.

GorillaJu

Viva

Initially, there were suggestions Liverpool would have to fund such a move with the proceeds of the sale of Luis Suárez, but that is not the case.

Indeed, the club is prepared to sign a player they have coveted in the hope it will convince the Uruguayan to remain on Merseyside, although that remains an optimistic hope at this stage given Suárez’s public comments asserting a desire to move to Real Madrid.

Mkhitaryan struck 25 goals in the Ukrainian league last season and is considered one of Shakhtar’s outstanding performers. He joined Donetsk in 2010, winning player of the year in 2012 and numerous league titles and domestic cups.

Shakhtar have already done business with the Premier League this month, allowing Fernandinho to join Manchester City for £34 million.

The Ukrainians’ signing of Wellington Nem from Fluminense and Fernando from Gremio for a combined £18 million appeared to pave the way for the loss of their two prized assets.

Rodgers has made it known he was pursuing more goals from an advanced midfielder and Mkhitaryan certainly fits the bill.

The Armenian can play as a central striker or in his preferred role as a No 10 behind the forwards. He was the star performer when Armenia demolished Denmark 4-0 in Copenhagen in last week’s World Cup qualifier, during which he scored and shone with his pace and skill.

It could become a hugely significant transfer window for Liverpool, especially with Iago Aspas secured, despite suggestions that his move has been ‘blocked’ by the Spanish Football Association. Liverpool have confirmed a deal with Celta Vigo has been done and they are simply awaiting documentation.

Suárez’s desire to join Real Madrid is unwelcome, but Rodgers is gradually trying to add more European-class quality into his squad to add to last January’s additions of Philippe Coutinho and Daniel Sturridge.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...or-Armenia-midfielder-Henrikh-Mkhitaryan.html

Meier

Thread inactivity is killing me!

Started a FM save as Sheffield United. It's December 30th and Spurs have just fired AVB. Moyes left Everton to take over at Villa. :lol Roberto Martinez is expected to take over at Everton. Laudrup was fired from Swansea on 12/8 and has now taken over at Reading.

sohois

Thread inactivity is killing me!

Started a FM save as Sheffield United. It's December 30th and Spurs have just fired AVB. Moyes left Everton to take over at Villa. :lol Roberto Martinez is expected to take over at Everton. Laudrup was fired from Swansea on 12/8 and has now taken over at Reading.

In my current game Klopp left Dortmund to go and take charge of Inter (and is currently sitting 10th in the league).

Dortmund promptly replaced him with Stuart Pearce - though to be fair they did first offer me the position.

Lightning

Banned
Hard to imagine Peter Hil-Wood has retired. What service he has given our club and hope he has a happy and safe retirement.

84 years the Hil-Wood family served for Arsenal. What a legacy that family has given AFC.

Zabojnik

Zamparini: "Juventus are after Iličić."

Shoot me. Shoot me now. Btw, Iličić's nickname here in Slovenia is Jojo. It all makes sense now.

Zabojnik

I can only hope that if Marotta fails to sign a top player again, this will be his last summer with us.

Marchisio is not a problem. If the unthinkable were to happen though, he better go to United.

Meier

Juventus seem to be run so poorly. They're extremely fortunate to have a great coach who can make up for the shortcomings of their executives. Letting Marchisio go seems crazy to me..give the man a raise and hold onto him. Great signing for United if they can prize him away though.

Juventus seem to be run so poorly. They're extremely fortunate to have a great coach who can make up for the shortcomings of their executives. Letting Marchisio go seems crazy to me..give the man a raise and hold onto him. Great signing for United if they can prize him away though.

soraya-m_2-e1272496175664.jpg
7498147_f496.jpg

#Based Txiki

Lightning

Banned
I can only hope that if Marotta fails to sign a top player again, this will be his last summer with us.

Marchisio is not a problem. If the unthinkable were to happen though, he better go to United.
You seem to have Arsenal's issue where you want the best players but at your prices insread of the club you're buying them from. Jovetic could be at Juventus now if you would pay the fee but, like Arsenal, you low ball everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom