• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

iZ3loaofG3bSd.gif

kharma45

There are posters on RedCafe who want Ando to stay because he's a good mascot and keeps player morale up.

Fuck that tho. Our midfield isn't good enough that we can keep him just to give the lads a laugh.

I want him to stay too :( If this year is another duff year then get rid, but I've enough patience with him for another year.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Brazil have been cack since the goal. They do this every time, score then go to sleep.

Clegg

I want him to stay too :( If this year is another duff year then get rid, but I've enough patience with him for another year.

We've been saying that for the last 3 years now.

There comes a time when we just have to say enough is enough.

But on the bright side, we can look forward to James Mc Carthy bossing it in for our midfield next season.

Zabojnik

FootballFan was right about EVERYTHING. Neymar is going to be the best player on the planet in two years tops and he's already more marketable than Messi.

FOOTBALLFAN YOU WERE RIGHT ALL ALONG.

kharma45

We've been saying that for the last 3 years now.

There comes a time when we just have to say enough is enough.

But on the bright side, we can look forward to James Mc Carthy bossing it in for our midfield next season.

I guess so, I still hold out hope for him for some reason. Probably due to the fact he's had fuck all appearances in the last two seasons and I want him to have one where he's consistently available to see where he is.

Has Marcelo gone back to being shit?

I'm not sure if its the laptop heating up, byt the temperature in my room seems to have increased by about 8 degrees in the last 30 minutes

Clegg

I guess so, I still hold out hope for him for some reason. Probably due to the fact he's had fuck all appearances in the last two seasons and I want him to have one where he's consistently available to see where he is.

Fair enough.

I just think we should get rid simply because he always breaks down midway through the season. We can't rely on him to stay for for a whole year.

Hixx

lol, did u guys read that MS is dropping all the DRM stuff?

Pretty sure the only source so far is Patrick Klepek. Not that I think he's untrustworthy but will need more to corroborate before I believe.

edit: and some site I've never heard of, it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom