• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuenf

Yep he's off to Bayern :(

Graham Hunter ‏@BumperGraham
#Barça, effectively, have said to #Thiago (and this remains case after last night) - 'You decide'.
In other news, Pep called him a month ago

We'll have to settle for Fellaini/Osman.

We don't have any room for him, should we get him Kroos would surely be available... :(

Clegg

Just think this way: Man Utd won't sign a better player than him this season.

Neymar has the Brazilian footballer genes of being good for a couple of seasons before turning to shit.

I'm delighted he's not in my team.

This rule doesn't apply to defenders.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Thiago thinks he is bigger than the club, that he deserves to play because he is Thiago. That's not how it works buddy. He was shit against Madrid in the clasico, and he is just too careless with the ball. Always prefers to show off with some fancy trick than to do the easy play.

Goodbye cunt, good luck getting in spain first team with Xavi Iniesta Busquets Cesc Silva Cazorla lol

Thiago thinks he is bigger than the club, that he deserves to play because he is Thiago. That's not how it works buddy. He was shit against Madrid in the clasico, and he is just too careless with the ball. Always prefers to show off with some fancy trick than to do the easy play.

Goodbye cunt, good luck getting in spain first team with Xavi Iniesta Busquets Cesc Silva Cazorla lol
Yesssss

I love you.

spidye

#Barça, effectively, have said to #Thiago (and this remains case after last night) - 'You decide'.

wut

how did you get bayern from that tweet?

Hazard too?!?

96k8iOl.jpg

K1LLER7

ITK's around the world will be dreading this transfer saga.

Thiago would be better off staying at Barca than going to Bayern where he'll be behind: Schweinsteiger, Martinez, Gustavo, Gotze and Kroos.

Clegg

There are posters on RedCafe who want Ando to stay because he's a good mascot and keeps player morale up.

Fuck that tho. Our midfield isn't good enough that we can keep him just to give the lads a laugh.

Meier

I'm amazed Brazil hasn't received a yellow after committing so many fouls. Mexico hasn't taken advantage of Brazil being a man down at all...

Edit: And there one is. Probably was punished for the group more than anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom